OpenVZ Forum


Home » General » Support » VE Fails to start with dmesg error "err=-11". 64bit el5 patch.
VE Fails to start with dmesg error "err=-11". 64bit el5 patch. [message #32485] Tue, 12 August 2008 12:59 Go to previous message
rickb is currently offline  rickb
Messages: 368
Registered: October 2006
Senior Member
Hello, I am moving some VEs to another node the latest 64bit el5 patch set (moving from 32bit el5 openvz). When I start the VE on the new server, the VE fails to start from vzctl with error:

VE is mounted
VE start failed
VE is unmounted

In dmesg, the following error appears:

CT: 124069: stopped
CT: 124069: failed to start with err=-11

I have moved about 40 VEs from a 32bit host to this 64bit host, about 60% worked fine, the other 40% exhibit this error. The VEs are 32bit software and the OS templates range from ce5, ubuntu8, ce4, debian4, fedoras.

vzquota-3.0.11-1
vzctl-lib-3.0.22-1
vzctl-3.0.22-1

Any information is appreciated.

Rick


-------------
Common Terms I post with: http://wiki.openvz.org/Category:Definitions

UBC. Learn it, love it, live it: http://wiki.openvz.org/Proc/user_beancounters

[Updated on: Tue, 12 August 2008 13:30]

Report message to a moderator

 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: [solved] arpsend issue - URGENT
Next Topic: DRBD + 2.6.24
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Feb 28 08:48:51 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02418 seconds