OpenVZ Forum


SUBFORUMS
  [PATCH 06/12] proc: switch /proc/bus/ecard/devices to seq_file interface
By: Alexey Dobriyan on Tue, 08 April 2008 14:57
  [PATCH 05/12] proc: remove /proc/mac_iop
By: Alexey Dobriyan on Tue, 08 April 2008 14:55
  [PATCH 04/12] proc: switch /proc/apm to seq_file interface
By: Alexey Dobriyan on Tue, 08 April 2008 14:54
  [PATCH 03/12] proc: switch /proc/bus/zorro/devices to seq_file interface
By: Alexey Dobriyan on Tue, 08 April 2008 14:52
  [PATCH 02/12] proc: switch /proc/driver/radio-typhoon to seq_file interface
By: Alexey Dobriyan on Tue, 08 April 2008 14:51
  [PATCH 01/12] proc: switch /proc/driver/ray_cs/ray_cs to seq_file interface
By: Alexey Dobriyan on Tue, 08 April 2008 14:50
  Loadable cgroup subsystems
By: Nikanth Karthikesan on Tue, 08 April 2008 05:39
  Re: Loadable cgroup subsystems
By: Nikanth Karthikesan on Tue, 08 April 2008 09:40
  Re: Loadable cgroup subsystems
By: Paul Menage on Tue, 08 April 2008 05:43
  Re: Loadable cgroup subsystems
By: Balbir Singh on Tue, 08 April 2008 09:07
  [PATCH -mm 2/3] cgroup: simplify init_subsys() (v2)
By: Li Zefan on Mon, 07 April 2008 01:45
  [PATCH 0/7][v2] Clone PTY namespaces
By: Sukadev Bhattiprolu on Thu, 03 April 2008 07:02
  [PATCH 3/7][v2]: Enable multiple mounts of /dev/pts
By: Sukadev Bhattiprolu on Thu, 03 April 2008 07:09
  [PATCH 6/7][v2]: Determine pts_ns from a pty's inode
By: Sukadev Bhattiprolu on Thu, 03 April 2008 07:11
  Re: [PATCH 6/7][v2]: Determine pts_ns from a pty's inode
By: serue on Fri, 04 April 2008 16:32
  Re: [PATCH 6/7][v2]: Determine pts_ns from a pty's inode
By: Sukadev Bhattiprolu on Fri, 04 April 2008 17:37
  Re: [PATCH 6/7][v2]: Determine pts_ns from a pty's inode
By: serue on Fri, 04 April 2008 20:17
  [PATCH 7/7][v2]: Enable cloning PTY namespaces
By: Sukadev Bhattiprolu on Thu, 03 April 2008 07:11
  [PATCH][VLAN]: Fix egress priority mappings leak.
By: Pavel Emelianov on Fri, 04 April 2008 09:44
  Re: [PATCH][VLAN]: Fix egress priority mappings leak.
By: Patrick McHardy on Fri, 04 April 2008 09:45
  Re: [PATCH][VLAN]: Fix egress priority mappings leak.
By: davem on Fri, 04 April 2008 19:45
  [RFC][PATCH 1/4] Provide a new procfs interface to set next id
By: Nadia Derbey on Fri, 04 April 2008 14:51
  [RFC][patch 0/11][CFQ-cgroup]Yet another I/O bandwidth controlling subsyste...
By: Satoshi UCHIDA on Tue, 01 April 2008 09:22
  [RFC][patch 1/11][CFQ-cgroup] Add Configuration
By: Satoshi UCHIDA on Tue, 01 April 2008 09:27
  [RFC][patch 2/11][CFQ-cgroup] Move header file
By: Satoshi UCHIDA on Tue, 01 April 2008 09:30
  [RFC][patch 3/11][CFQ-cgroup] Introduce cgroup subsystem
By: Satoshi UCHIDA on Tue, 01 April 2008 09:32
  Re: [RFC][patch 3/11][CFQ-cgroup] Introduce cgroup subsystem
By: Li Zefan on Thu, 03 April 2008 02:39
  Re: [RFC][patch 3/11][CFQ-cgroup] Introduce cgroup subsystem
By: Paul Menage on Wed, 02 April 2008 22:41
  Re: [RFC][patch 3/11][CFQ-cgroup] Introduce cgroup subsystem
By: Paul Menage on Thu, 03 April 2008 15:31
  [RFC][patch 4/11][CFQ-cgroup] Create cfq driver unique data
By: Satoshi UCHIDA on Tue, 01 April 2008 09:33
  [RFC][patch 5/11][CFQ-cgroup] Add cfq optional operation framework
By: Satoshi UCHIDA on Tue, 01 April 2008 09:35
  [RFC][patch 6/11][CFQ-cgroup] Add new control layer over traditional contro...
By: Satoshi UCHIDA on Tue, 01 April 2008 09:36
  [RFC][patch 7/11][CFQ-cgroup] Control cfq_data per driver
By: Satoshi UCHIDA on Tue, 01 April 2008 09:37
  [RFC][patch 8/11][CFQ-cgroup] Control cfq_data per cgroup
By: Satoshi UCHIDA on Tue, 01 April 2008 09:38
  Re: [RFC][patch 8/11][CFQ-cgroup] Control cfq_data per cgroup
By: Paul Menage on Thu, 03 April 2008 15:35
  RE: [RFC][patch 8/11][CFQ-cgroup] Control cfq_data per cgroup
By: Satoshi UCHIDA on Fri, 04 April 2008 06:20
  Re: [RFC][patch 8/11][CFQ-cgroup] Control cfq_data per cgroup
By: Paul Menage on Fri, 04 April 2008 09:00
  RE: [RFC][patch 8/11][CFQ-cgroup] Control cfq_data per cgroup
By: Satoshi UCHIDA on Fri, 04 April 2008 09:46
  [RFC][patch 9/11][CFQ-cgroup] Search cfq_data when not connected
By: Satoshi UCHIDA on Tue, 01 April 2008 09:40
  [RFC][patch 10/11][CFQ-cgroup] Control service tree: Main functions
By: Satoshi UCHIDA on Tue, 01 April 2008 09:41
  [RFC][patch 11/11][CFQ-cgroup] entry/remove active cfq_data
By: Satoshi UCHIDA on Tue, 01 April 2008 09:42
  [PATCH 0/13 net-2.6.26] UDP/ICMP/TCP for a namespace v2
By: den on Mon, 31 March 2008 13:16
  [PATCH 5/13 net-2.6.26] [SCTP]: Use inet_ctl_sock_create for control socket...
By: den on Mon, 31 March 2008 13:16
  Re: [PATCH 5/13 net-2.6.26] [SCTP]: Use inet_ctl_sock_create for control so...
By: Arnaldo Carvalho de M on Mon, 31 March 2008 13:46
  [PATCH 2/13 net-2.6.26] [DCCP]: Replace socket with sock for reset sending.
By: den on Mon, 31 March 2008 13:16
  Re: [PATCH 2/13 net-2.6.26] [DCCP]: Replace socket with sock for reset send...
By: Arnaldo Carvalho de M on Mon, 31 March 2008 13:44
  [PATCH 6/13 net-2.6.26] [SCTP]: Replace socket with sock for SCTP control s...
By: den on Mon, 31 March 2008 13:16
  Re: [PATCH 6/13 net-2.6.26] [SCTP]: Replace socket with sock for SCTP contr...
By: Arnaldo Carvalho de M on Mon, 31 March 2008 13:47
  [PATCH 1/13 net-2.6.26] [TCP]: Replace socket with sock for reset sending.
By: den on Mon, 31 March 2008 13:16
  Re: [PATCH 1/13 net-2.6.26] [TCP]: Replace socket with sock for reset sendi...
By: Arnaldo Carvalho de M on Mon, 31 March 2008 13:44
  [PATCH 3/13 net-2.6.26] [DCCP]: dccp_v(4|6)_ctl_socket is leaked.
By: den on Mon, 31 March 2008 13:16
  Re: [PATCH 3/13 net-2.6.26] [DCCP]: dccp_v(4|6)_ctl_socket is leaked.
By: Arnaldo Carvalho de M on Mon, 31 March 2008 13:46
  [PATCH 7/13 net-2.6.26] [INET]: Let inet_ctl_sock_create return sock rather...
By: den on Mon, 31 March 2008 13:16
  Re: [PATCH 7/13 net-2.6.26] [INET]: Let inet_ctl_sock_create return sock ra...
By: Arnaldo Carvalho de M on Mon, 31 March 2008 13:49
  [PATCH 13/13 net-2.6.26] [NETNS]: Use TCP control socket from a correct nam...
By: den on Mon, 31 March 2008 13:16
  [PATCH 8/13 net-2.6.26] [NETNS]: Inet control socket should not hold a name...
By: den on Mon, 31 March 2008 13:16
  [PATCH 11/13 net-2.6.26] [IPV6]: Simplify IPv6 control sockets creation.
By: den on Mon, 31 March 2008 13:16
  Re: [PATCH 11/13 net-2.6.26] [IPV6]: Simplify IPv6 control sockets creation...
By: Arnaldo Carvalho de M on Mon, 31 March 2008 13:52
  [PATCH 10/13 net-2.6.26] [INET]: uc_ttl assignment in inet_ctl_sock_create ...
By: den on Mon, 31 March 2008 13:16
  [PATCH 4/13 net-2.6.26] [INET]: Rename inet_csk_ctl_sock_create to inet_ctl...
By: den on Mon, 31 March 2008 13:16
  [PATCH 12/13 net-2.6.26] [NETNS]: Create tcp control socket in the each nam...
By: den on Mon, 31 March 2008 13:16
  [PATCH 9/13 net-2.6.26] [ICMP]: Simplify ICMP control socket creation.
By: den on Mon, 31 March 2008 13:16
  Re: [PATCH 0/13 net-2.6.26] UDP/ICMP/TCP for a namespace v2
By: davem on Thu, 03 April 2008 21:58
  [PATCH 2/2] ide: remove now unused ide_pci_create_host_proc()
By: Alexey Dobriyan on Wed, 02 April 2008 16:45
  Re: [PATCH 2/2] ide: remove now unused ide_pci_create_host_proc()
By: Bartlomiej Zolnierkie on Thu, 03 April 2008 21:52
  [PATCH 1/2] ide: switch /proc/ide/ali to seq_file interface
By: Alexey Dobriyan on Wed, 02 April 2008 16:44
  Re: [PATCH 1/2] ide: switch /proc/ide/ali to seq_file interface
By: Bartlomiej Zolnierkie on Wed, 02 April 2008 19:20
  [PATCH 1/2] ide: remove /proc/ide/ali
By: Alexey Dobriyan on Thu, 03 April 2008 13:49
  Re: [PATCH 1/2] ide: remove /proc/ide/ali
By: Bartlomiej Zolnierkie on Thu, 03 April 2008 21:50
  [RFC PATCH 4/4] Container Freezer: Skip frozen cgroups during power managem...
By: Matt Helsley on Thu, 03 April 2008 21:03
  [PATCH 0/3] IPv6 start/stop problems
By: den on Tue, 18 March 2008 14:32
  [PATCH 3/3] [IPV6]: Fix refcounting for anycast dst entries.
By: den on Tue, 18 March 2008 14:35
  [PATCH 1/3] [IPV6]: Event type in addrconf_ifdown is mis-used.
By: den on Tue, 18 March 2008 14:35
  Re: [PATCH 1/3] [IPV6]: Event type in addrconf_ifdown is mis-used.
By: davem on Sun, 23 March 2008 00:38
  Re: [PATCH 1/3] [IPV6]: Event type in addrconf_ifdown is mis-used.
By: den on Sun, 23 March 2008 08:13
  Re: [PATCH 1/3] [IPV6]: Event type in addrconf_ifdown is mis-used.
By: davem on Sun, 23 March 2008 10:17
  Re: [PATCH 1/3] [IPV6]: Event type in addrconf_ifdown is mis-used.
By: den on Sun, 23 March 2008 14:34
  Re: [PATCH 1/3] [IPV6]: Event type in addrconf_ifdown is mis-used.
By: davem on Mon, 24 March 2008 05:49
  Re: [PATCH 1/3] [IPV6]: Event type in addrconf_ifdown is mis-used.
By: davem on Thu, 03 April 2008 20:33
  [PATCH 2/3] [IPV6]: inet6_dev on loopback should be kept until namespace st...
By: den on Tue, 18 March 2008 14:35
  Re: [PATCH 0/3] IPv6 start/stop problems
By: den on Mon, 31 March 2008 08:38
  Re: [PATCH 0/3] IPv6 start/stop problems
By: davem on Mon, 31 March 2008 08:41
  [PATCH 0/3 net-2.6.26] Compilation fixes.
By: den on Mon, 31 March 2008 15:46
  [PATCH 1/3 net-2.6.26] [NETNS]: Merge ifdef CONFIG_NET in include/net/net_n...
By: den on Mon, 31 March 2008 15:47
  [PATCH 2/3 net-2.6.26] [NETNS]: Remove ifdef CONFIG_NET braces in fs/proc/p...
By: den on Mon, 31 March 2008 15:47
  [PATCH 3/3 net-2.6.26] [NETNS]: Do not include net/net_namespace.h from seq...
By: den on Mon, 31 March 2008 15:47
  Re: [PATCH 0/3 net-2.6.26] Compilation fixes.
By: davem on Wed, 02 April 2008 07:10
  Re: [PATCH 0/3 net-2.6.26] Compilation fixes.
By: den on Wed, 02 April 2008 10:01
  Re: [PATCH 0/3 net-2.6.26] Compilation fixes.
By: davem on Wed, 02 April 2008 18:42
  Re: [PATCH 0/3 net-2.6.26] Compilation fixes.
By: den on Wed, 02 April 2008 19:46
  Re: [PATCH 0/3 net-2.6.26] Compilation fixes.
By: davem on Wed, 02 April 2008 20:56
  Re: [PATCH 0/3 net-2.6.26] Compilation fixes.
By: den on Wed, 02 April 2008 21:00
  Re: [PATCH 0/3 net-2.6.26] Compilation fixes.
By: davem on Wed, 02 April 2008 21:00
  Re: [PATCH 0/3 net-2.6.26] Compilation fixes.
By: den on Thu, 03 April 2008 14:13
  Re: [PATCH 0/3 net-2.6.26] Compilation fixes.
By: davem on Thu, 03 April 2008 20:25
  [PATCH][ICMP]: Dst entry leak in icmp_send host re-lookup code (v2).
By: Pavel Emelianov on Wed, 26 March 2008 09:25
  Re: [PATCH][ICMP]: Dst entry leak in icmp_send host re-lookup code (v2).
By: davem on Wed, 26 March 2008 09:27
  Re: [PATCH][ICMP]: Dst entry leak in icmp_send host re-lookup code (v2).
By: Herbert Xu on Tue, 01 April 2008 12:15
  Re: [PATCH][ICMP]: Dst entry leak in icmp_send host re-lookup code (v2).
By: davem on Wed, 02 April 2008 07:06
  Re: [PATCH][ICMP]: Dst entry leak in icmp_send host re-lookup code (v2).
By: Julian Anastasov on Wed, 02 April 2008 09:19
  Re: [PATCH][ICMP]: Dst entry leak in icmp_send host re-lookup code (v2).
By: Herbert Xu on Wed, 02 April 2008 12:40
  Re: [PATCH][ICMP]: Dst entry leak in icmp_send host re-lookup code (v2).
By: davem on Thu, 03 April 2008 20:00
  Re: [PATCH][ICMP]: Dst entry leak in icmp_send host re-lookup code (v2).
By: Julian Anastasov on Wed, 02 April 2008 23:29
  reminder about containers mini-summit at ols
By: serue on Thu, 03 April 2008 18:33
  [PATCH -mm 3/3] cgroup: remove the css_set linked-list
By: Li Zefan on Thu, 03 April 2008 05:53
  Re: [PATCH -mm 3/3] cgroup: remove the css_set linked-list
By: Paul Menage on Thu, 03 April 2008 17:41
  [PATCH -mm 2/3] cgroup: simplify init_subsys()
By: Li Zefan on Thu, 03 April 2008 05:53
  Re: [PATCH -mm 2/3] cgroup: simplify init_subsys()
By: Paul Menage on Thu, 03 April 2008 17:41
  [PATCH net-2.6.26 3/3][TUN][NETNS]: Allow to register tun devices in namesp...
By: Pavel Emelianov on Wed, 02 April 2008 13:49
  Re: [PATCH net-2.6.26 3/3][TUN][NETNS]: Allow to register tun devices in na...
By: Pavel Emelianov on Thu, 03 April 2008 12:11
  Re: [PATCH net-2.6.26 3/3][TUN][NETNS]: Allow to register tun devices in na...
By: Max Krasnyanskiy on Wed, 02 April 2008 22:54
  [PATCH 2/2] Make res_counter hierarchical
By: Pavel Emelianov on Fri, 07 March 2008 15:32
  Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make res_counter hierarchical
By: KAMEZAWA Hiroyuki on Sat, 08 March 2008 04:44
  Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make res_counter hierarchical
By: Pavel Emelianov on Tue, 11 March 2008 08:15
  Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make res_counter hierarchical
By: KAMEZAWA Hiroyuki on Tue, 11 March 2008 08:32
  Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make res_counter hierarchical
By: Pavel Emelianov on Tue, 11 March 2008 08:38
  Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make res_counter hierarchical
By: Daisuke Nishimura on Tue, 11 March 2008 09:03
  Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make res_counter hierarchical
By: KAMEZAWA Hiroyuki on Tue, 11 March 2008 09:07
  Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make res_counter hierarchical
By: Paul Menage on Tue, 11 March 2008 08:57
  Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make res_counter hierarchical
By: KAMEZAWA Hiroyuki on Tue, 11 March 2008 09:13
  Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make res_counter hierarchical
By: Balbir Singh on Sat, 08 March 2008 19:06
  Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make res_counter hierarchical
By: Pavel Emelianov on Tue, 11 March 2008 08:17
  Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make res_counter hierarchical
By: Balbir Singh on Tue, 11 March 2008 08:24
  Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make res_counter hierarchical
By: Pavel Emelianov on Tue, 11 March 2008 08:40
  Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make res_counter hierarchical
By: Paul Menage on Tue, 11 March 2008 09:11
  Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make res_counter hierarchical
By: Balbir Singh on Tue, 11 March 2008 09:16
  Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make res_counter hierarchical
By: KAMEZAWA Hiroyuki on Tue, 11 March 2008 09:39
  Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make res_counter hierarchical
By: Balbir Singh on Tue, 11 March 2008 09:53
  Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make res_counter hierarchical
By: KAMEZAWA Hiroyuki on Tue, 11 March 2008 10:03
  Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make res_counter hierarchical
By: Paul Menage on Tue, 11 March 2008 15:56
  Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make res_counter hierarchical
By: Balbir Singh on Tue, 11 March 2008 15:59
  Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make res_counter hierarchical
By: yamamoto on Wed, 12 March 2008 23:05
  Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make res_counter hierarchical
By: yamamoto on Wed, 12 March 2008 23:36
  Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make res_counter hierarchical
By: Pavel Emelianov on Thu, 13 March 2008 08:56
  Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make res_counter hierarchical
By: Balbir Singh on Wed, 02 April 2008 15:26
  Re: [PATCH 2/2] Make res_counter hierarchical
By: Pavel Emelianov on Thu, 03 April 2008 12:06
  [PATCH -mm 1/3] cgroup: use a hash table for css_set finding
By: Li Zefan on Wed, 02 April 2008 02:16
  Re: [PATCH -mm 1/3] cgroup: use a hash table for css_set finding
By: Paul Menage on Wed, 02 April 2008 10:23
  Re: [PATCH -mm 1/3] cgroup: use a hash table for css_set finding
By: Li Zefan on Thu, 03 April 2008 07:51
  Re: [PATCH -mm 1/3] cgroup: use a hash table for css_set finding
By: Li Zefan on Thu, 03 April 2008 10:13
  Re: [PATCH -mm 1/3] cgroup: use a hash table for css_set finding
By: Li Zefan on Thu, 03 April 2008 10:17
  Re: [PATCH -mm 1/3] cgroup: use a hash table for css_set finding
By: KAMEZAWA Hiroyuki on Thu, 03 April 2008 07:24
  [RFC][patch 12/12][CFQ-cgroup] entry/remove active cfq_data
By: Satoshi UCHIDA on Thu, 03 April 2008 07:18
  [RFC][patch 11/12][CFQ-cgroup] Control service tree: Main functions
By: Satoshi UCHIDA on Thu, 03 April 2008 07:17
  [PATCH] [RFC][patch 10/12][CFQ-cgroup] Search cfq_data when not connected
By: Satoshi UCHIDA on Thu, 03 April 2008 07:16
  [RFC][patch 9/12][CFQ-cgroup] Control cfq_data per cgroup
By: Satoshi UCHIDA on Thu, 03 April 2008 07:16
  [RFC][patch 8/12][CFQ-cgroup] Control cfq_data per driver
By: Satoshi UCHIDA on Thu, 03 April 2008 07:15
  [RFC][patch 7/12][CFQ-cgroup] Add new control layer over traditional contro...
By: Satoshi UCHIDA on Thu, 03 April 2008 07:15
  [RFC][patch 6/12][CFQ-cgroup] Add cfq optional operation framework
By: Satoshi UCHIDA on Thu, 03 April 2008 07:14
  [PATCH] [RFC][patch 4/12][CFQ-cgroup] Add ioprio entry
By: Satoshi UCHIDA on Thu, 03 April 2008 07:13
  [RFC][patch 3/12][CFQ-cgroup] Introduce cgroup subsystem
By: Satoshi UCHIDA on Thu, 03 April 2008 07:12
  [RFC][patch 2/11][CFQ-cgroup] Move header file
By: Satoshi UCHIDA on Thu, 03 April 2008 07:12
  [PATCH] [RFC][patch 1/12][CFQ-cgroup] Add Configuration
By: Satoshi UCHIDA on Thu, 03 April 2008 07:11
  [PATCH 5/7][v2]: Implement get_pts_ns() and put_pts_ns()
By: Sukadev Bhattiprolu on Thu, 03 April 2008 07:10
  [PATCH 4/7][v2]: Allow mknod of ptmx and tty in devpts
By: Sukadev Bhattiprolu on Thu, 03 April 2008 07:09
  [PATCH 2/7][v2]: Factor out PTY index allocation
By: Sukadev Bhattiprolu on Thu, 03 April 2008 07:08
Goto Forum:
  
Legend New Messages New Messages   No New messages No New messages   Locked (w/ unread messages) Locked (w/ unread messages)   Locked Locked   Moved to another forum Moved to another forum

Current Time: Sat Sep 21 10:53:48 GMT 2019