OpenVZ Forum


Home » Mailing lists » Devel
    Replies Views Last message
  weekly report 14.04-18.04.2008
By: den on Fri, 18 April 2008
0 103468 Fri, 18 April 2008 15:47
By: den
  [PATCH] Fix and allocate less memory for ->priv'less netdevices
By: Alexey Dobriyan on Fri, 18 April 2008
0 104529 Fri, 18 April 2008 15:10
By: Alexey Dobriyan
  [RFC][PATCH 0/4] Object creation with a specified id
By: Nadia Derbey on Mon, 10 March 2008
33 196944 Fri, 18 April 2008 05:46
By: Nadia Derbey
  [PATCH 3/4] - v2 - IPC: use the target ID specified in procfs
By: Nadia Derbey on Fri, 18 April 2008
0 103861 Fri, 18 April 2008 05:45
By: Nadia Derbey
  [PATCH 2/4] - v2 - Provide a new procfs interface to set next upid nr(s)
By: Nadia Derbey on Fri, 18 April 2008
0 102996 Fri, 18 April 2008 05:45
By: Nadia Derbey
  [PATCH 1/4] - v2 - Provide a new procfs interface to set next id
By: Nadia Derbey on Fri, 18 April 2008
0 102430 Fri, 18 April 2008 05:45
By: Nadia Derbey
  [PATCH]: Factor out PTY index allocation
By: Sukadev Bhattiprolu on Wed, 16 April 2008
5 3770 Thu, 17 April 2008 23:53
By: Matt Helsley
  selinux mini-summit sub-policy topic
By: serue on Thu, 17 April 2008
0 102870 Thu, 17 April 2008 17:55
By: serue
  Re: [PATCH] eCryptfs: Fix refs to pid and user_ns
By: serue on Thu, 17 April 2008
0 102347 Thu, 17 April 2008 17:41
By: serue
  Re: [PATCH] eCryptfs: Make key module subsystem respect namespaces
By: serue on Thu, 17 April 2008
1 3032 Thu, 17 April 2008 17:03
By: Michael Halcrow
  [PATCH]: Propagate error code from devpts_pty_new
By: Sukadev Bhattiprolu on Wed, 16 April 2008
2 2432 Thu, 17 April 2008 16:05
By: hpa
  vmalloc size (trobles with nvidia-glx)
By: Alexander GQ Gerasiov on Wed, 16 April 2008
2 4075 Thu, 17 April 2008 14:00
By: Kirill Korotaev
  openvz: pull request
By: Alexey Dobriyan on Thu, 17 April 2008
0 102371 Thu, 17 April 2008 13:00
By: Alexey Dobriyan
  [PATCH] cgroup: fix a race condition in manipulating tsk->cg_list
By: Li Zefan on Thu, 17 April 2008
12 7284 Thu, 17 April 2008 05:27
By: Li Zefan
  Re: [PATCH 1/2] eCryptfs: Introduce device handle for userspace daemon communications
By: akpm on Tue, 15 April 2008
5 14592 Wed, 16 April 2008 21:10
By: Michael Halcrow
  [PATCH 0/8 net-2.6.26] [NETNS]: namespace refcounting cleanup
By: den on Tue, 15 April 2008
11 8594 Wed, 16 April 2008 09:07
By: davem
  [PATCH 0/14 (3 subsets)] Make tuns and vlans devices work per-net.
By: Pavel Emelianov on Thu, 10 April 2008
34 34505 Tue, 15 April 2008 10:06
By: davem
  [RFC][PATCH 0/4] Object creation with a specified id
By: Nadia Derbey on Fri, 04 April 2008
4 3477 Tue, 15 April 2008 03:06
By: Nick Andrew
  [RFC] Control Groups Roadmap ideas
By: Paul Menage on Tue, 08 April 2008
9 36793 Mon, 14 April 2008 15:03
By: Paul Menage
  same nfs mount dir in VEs
By: Yoann Moulin on Mon, 14 April 2008
0 102572 Mon, 14 April 2008 14:39
By: Yoann Moulin
  [PATCH 0/4] Helper patches for PTY namespaces
By: Sukadev Bhattiprolu on Sat, 12 April 2008
16 10510 Mon, 14 April 2008 12:31
By: Veerendra Chandrappa
  nets: status of sysfs with netns
By: Benjamin Thery on Fri, 14 March 2008
4 3636 Fri, 11 April 2008 15:33
By: Daniel Lezcano
  [RFC PATCH 0/4] Container Freezer: Reuse Suspend Freezer
By: Matt Helsley on Thu, 03 April 2008
13 21136 Fri, 11 April 2008 11:49
By: Pavel Machek
  [PATCH 0/3] clone64() and unshare64() system calls
By: Sukadev Bhattiprolu on Wed, 09 April 2008
24 23826 Fri, 11 April 2008 08:45
By: Daniel Hokka Zakrisso
  [PATCH net-2.6.26 1/3][TUN][NETNS]: Introduce the tun_net structure.
By: Pavel Emelianov on Wed, 02 April 2008
1 2279 Thu, 10 April 2008 10:29
By: davem
  [PATCH 0/10] Make bsd process accounting work in pid namespaces
By: Pavel Emelianov on Thu, 10 April 2008
10 9602 Thu, 10 April 2008 08:38
By: Pavel Emelianov
  MAKEDEV-3.3.13-1.3.swsoft.i386.rpm
By: Robert Nelson on Thu, 10 April 2008
1 1942 Thu, 10 April 2008 07:17
By: Robert Nelson
  [patch 3/3] add the clone64() and unshare64() syscalls
By: Cedric Le Goater on Thu, 07 February 2008
2 3982 Thu, 10 April 2008 03:40
By: hpa
  [PATCH][SCTP]: IPv4 vs IPv6 addresses mess in sctp_inet[6]addr_event.
By: Pavel Emelianov on Wed, 09 April 2008
0 103531 Wed, 09 April 2008 14:22
By: Pavel Emelianov
  Re: Loadable cgroup subsystems
By: Paul Menage on Tue, 08 April 2008
1 2597 Wed, 09 April 2008 08:31
By: Satoshi UCHIDA
  [RFC][PATCH] CGroups: Include hierarchy ids in /proc/<pid>/cgroup
By: Paul Menage on Wed, 09 April 2008
0 103222 Wed, 09 April 2008 00:05
By: Paul Menage
  [PATCH] Add try_to_remove_exclusive_swap_page stub for CONFIG_SWAP=N
By: Florian Westphal on Tue, 08 April 2008
0 103744 Tue, 08 April 2008 23:18
By: Florian Westphal
  [RFC][-mm] [0/2] Basic stats for cgroups V2
By: Balaji Rao on Sat, 05 April 2008
7 5497 Tue, 08 April 2008 16:32
By: Balaji Rao
  openvz: pull request
By: Alexey Dobriyan on Tue, 08 April 2008
0 103337 Tue, 08 April 2008 16:20
By: Alexey Dobriyan
  TCP/IP Client/Server Kernel Module
By: Anonymous Coward on Tue, 08 April 2008
0 103044 Tue, 08 April 2008 15:04
By: Anonymous Coward
  [PATCH 12/12] proc: remove ->get_info infrastructure
By: Alexey Dobriyan on Tue, 08 April 2008
0 102883 Tue, 08 April 2008 15:04
By: Alexey Dobriyan
  [PATCH 11/12] proc: switch /proc/scsi/device_info to seq_file interface
By: Alexey Dobriyan on Tue, 08 April 2008
0 102945 Tue, 08 April 2008 15:03
By: Alexey Dobriyan
  [PATCH 09/12] proc: convert /proc/bus/nubus to seq_file interface
By: Alexey Dobriyan on Tue, 08 April 2008
0 103452 Tue, 08 April 2008 15:00
By: Alexey Dobriyan
  [PATCH 10/12] proc: switch /proc/irda/irnet to seq_file interface
By: Alexey Dobriyan on Tue, 08 April 2008
0 102854 Tue, 08 April 2008 14:58
By: Alexey Dobriyan
  [PATCH 07/12] proc: switch /proc/excite/unit_id to seq_file interface
By: Alexey Dobriyan on Tue, 08 April 2008
0 103273 Tue, 08 April 2008 14:57
By: Alexey Dobriyan
Goto Forum:
  
Legend New Messages New Messages   No New messages No New messages   Locked (w/ unread messages) Locked (w/ unread messages)   Locked Locked   Moved to another forum Moved to another forum

Current Time: Sun Dec 08 11:13:15 GMT 2019