OpenVZ Forum


User Information
Registered on Mon, 06 February 2006 Message Count 1354
Forum: Date Posted
Re: [PATCH v7 09/10] IPC: message queue copy feature introduced Devel Fri, 19 October 2012 00:52
Re: [PATCH v7 09/10] IPC: message queue copy feature introduced Devel Thu, 18 October 2012 12:20
Re: [PATCH v7 00/10] IPC: checkpoint/restore in userspace enhancements Devel Thu, 18 October 2012 12:11
Re: [PATCH v7 09/10] IPC: message queue copy feature introduced Devel Thu, 18 October 2012 11:52
Re: [PATCH v6 02/10] ipc: "use key as id" functionality for resource get system ca Devel Tue, 16 October 2012 09:03
Re: [PATCH v6 02/10] ipc: "use key as id" functionality for resource get system ca Devel Mon, 15 October 2012 19:47
Re: [PATCH v6 02/10] ipc: "use key as id" functionality for resource get system ca Devel Mon, 15 October 2012 19:39
Re: [PATCH v3] SUNRPC: set desired file system root before connecting local transports Devel Wed, 10 October 2012 02:00
Re: [PATCH v3] SUNRPC: set desired file system root before connecting local transports Devel Tue, 09 October 2012 22:47
Re: [PATCH v3] SUNRPC: set desired file system root before connecting local transports Devel Tue, 09 October 2012 20:20
Re: [RFC PATCH 0/5] net: socket bind to file descriptor introduced Devel Thu, 16 August 2012 03:03
Re: [RFC PATCH 0/5] net: socket bind to file descriptor introduced Devel Wed, 15 August 2012 21:25
Re: [RFC PATCH 0/5] net: socket bind to file descriptor introduced Devel Wed, 15 August 2012 19:49
Re: Re: containers and cgroups mini-summit @ Linux Plumbers Devel Thu, 26 July 2012 19:38
Re: Re: containers and cgroups mini-summit @ Linux Plumbers Devel Thu, 26 July 2012 19:19
Re: containers and cgroups mini-summit @ Linux Plumbers Devel Thu, 26 July 2012 10:57
Re: Re: containers and cgroups mini-summit @ Linux Plumbers Devel Thu, 26 July 2012 10:42
Re: containers and cgroups mini-summit @ Linux Plumbers Devel Thu, 26 July 2012 03:57
Re: Re: containers and cgroups mini-summit @ Linux Plumbers Devel Wed, 25 July 2012 11:16
Re: containers and cgroups mini-summit @ Linux Plumbers Devel Wed, 25 July 2012 10:00
Re: [PATCH] allow a task to join a pid namespace Devel Wed, 06 June 2012 18:29
Re: Re: [PATCH] allow a task to join a pid namespace Devel Tue, 05 June 2012 17:39
Re: [PATCH] allow a task to join a pid namespace Devel Tue, 05 June 2012 17:18
Re: [PATCH] allow a task to join a pid namespace Devel Tue, 05 June 2012 16:49
Re: [PATCH 01/11] SYSCTL: export root and set handling routines Devel Wed, 11 January 2012 19:34
Re: [PATCH 01/11] SYSCTL: export root and set handling routines Devel Wed, 11 January 2012 17:20
Re: [PATCH 01/11] SYSCTL: export root and set handling routines Devel Tue, 10 January 2012 22:38
Re: [PATCH 01/11] SYSCTL: export root and set handling routines Devel Tue, 03 January 2012 03:48
Re: [PATCH 01/11] SYSCTL: export root and set handling routines Devel Mon, 19 December 2011 16:37
Re: [PATCH 01/11] SYSCTL: export root and set handling routines Devel Mon, 19 December 2011 10:14
Re: [PATCH 1/2] SYSCTL: root unregister routine introduced Devel Sat, 17 December 2011 22:30
Re: [PATCH 01/11] SYSCTL: export root and set handling routines Devel Sat, 17 December 2011 22:25
Re: User namespaces and keys Devel Thu, 24 February 2011 06:56
Re: [PATCH 1/9] Add a user_namespace as creator/owner of uts_namespace Devel Wed, 23 February 2011 23:54
Re: [PATCH 1/9] Add a user_namespace as creator/owner of uts_namespace Devel Wed, 23 February 2011 21:21
Re: User namespaces and keys Devel Wed, 23 February 2011 20:55
Re: User namespaces and keys Devel Wed, 23 February 2011 15:45
Re: User namespaces and keys Devel Wed, 23 February 2011 14:46
Re: userns: targeted capabilities v5 Devel Fri, 18 February 2011 03:53
Re: [PATCH 2/9] security: Make capabilities relative to the user namespace. Devel Fri, 18 February 2011 03:46
Pages (34): [1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15    »]
Current Time: Mon Oct 15 23:15:06 GMT 2018