OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Discussions » Your web hosting provider?
Your web hosting provider? [message #39406] Fri, 16 April 2010 11:51 Go to next message
0zas is currently offline  0zas
I apologize for the possible off-topic. Guys, could you tell me which web hosting company you are using at the moment? I have a problem because my current web hosting company hostrator.com is kicking me off. They say that our website is using too many server resources. But our website only gets 300 visitors per day..

Anyway, what would be your recommendations? Are you happy with your web hosting providers?

I am checking http://www.hosting24.com/ at the moment, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
I have contacted them and they say something like "1000GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will start running out of disk space we will simply add a new 1000GB drive so can continue uploading..".

What do you think about it? Any ideas and web hosting company name suggestions are much appreciated.
Re: Your web hosting provider? [message #39415 is a reply to message #39406] Fri, 16 April 2010 21:20 Go to previous message
Ales is currently offline  Ales
I can only say that providers will be able to offer "unlimited" disc space when unlimited HDD's come to market. Some time after some mad scientist proves our universe is unlimited. Everything else is marketing crap. Too much marketing crap usually means a crappy service too.

BTW, you need to have more than one single post before spamming with hosting links... if you want someone to take you seriously. Rolling Eyes

Previous Topic: Is the OpenVZ project dying?
Next Topic: quagga on openvz _HELP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 11:08:20 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03416 seconds