OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Discussions » Please help me in choosing web hosting
Please help me in choosing web hosting [message #32036] Thu, 17 July 2008 16:23 Go to next message
0xyGen is currently offline  0xyGen
Hi everyone,
I am sorry for possible offtopic, but I need your help in find new web hosting provider as soon as possible, because my current host (bluehost.com) is kicking me off, they say 'your account is using a lot server resources', but my website gets only about 200 visitors per day and my disk usage is 1500 MB (maybe they do not like that?)

Anyway, what would be your recommendations for getting reliable web hosting? Where are you hosting your websites? Are you happy with your providers?

I am now checking http://www.hosting24.com/ - offer looks very nice, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
I have contacted them about this question and they say something that "These days 500GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will run out of disk space we will simply add new 500GB disk drive with almost zero costs and you can continue uploading without any problems".

What do you think about it? Maybe things have changed in last 4 years? With my current provider I get only 2GB of disk space for $10 per month..
Any ideas and suggestions are much appreciated.
Re: Please help me in choosing web hosting [message #37506 is a reply to message #32036] Sun, 20 September 2009 08:37 Go to previous message
usproblogger is currently offline  usproblogger
Well, I am not sure, could be a good deal, do they offer linux control panels such as hmspanel?

[Updated on: Sun, 20 September 2009 08:37]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Monitoring Virtuals with Nagios
Next Topic: contrib template - ARCH linux
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 04:56:43 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02385 seconds