OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Discussions » Disable memory ballooning feature (Disable memory ballooning feature)
Disable memory ballooning feature [message #53285] Fri, 10 August 2018 08:39 Go to next message
mchlajay is currently offline  mchlajay
Hi All,

I have been trying to find how to disable memory ballooning feature in openvz. could you please help me on how to disable this?
i am doing this because my ovz container consumes a lot of virt memory and its almost 99% of my ram. if i increase the container memory and it stays normal for few hours and its the same case again.

Let me know if you have any questions. Looking forward.

Thanks
Re: Disable memory ballooning feature [message #53291 is a reply to message #53285] Thu, 16 August 2018 07:21 Go to previous message
TomvB is currently offline  TomvB
mchlajay wrote on Fri, 10 August 2018 10:39
Hi All,

I have been trying to find how to disable memory ballooning feature in openvz. could you please help me on how to disable this?
i am doing this because my ovz container consumes a lot of virt memory and its almost 99% of my ram. if i increase the container memory and it stays normal for few hours and its the same case again.

Let me know if you have any questions. Looking forward.

Thanks

Please provide more information about your ram usage with: free -m and post the output here.
Previous Topic: How are OpenVZ templates made?
Next Topic: OpenVZ 7 Installation Issue
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 18 19:57:37 GMT 2018