OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Support » OpenVZ problem non stop
OpenVZ problem non stop [message #29842] Sat, 26 April 2008 12:55 Go to previous message
maser is currently offline  maser
hi there, I have been using openvz for about a week now, everything was running just fine when i had it installed, now suddenly all virtual servers are unaccessable and you cant ping/ssh to them, while the host is okay. I can still be able to ssh from the box to them, but not from outside, I tried to bind the ips to the host then unbind them and stop and start the vds's and they worked well for an hour then again suddenly all goes offline, you cant access from or to them. It's really strange having them off and on I tried to check my sysctl.conf and nothing wrong with it compared to your guide, they only worked when I used the centos script in network to bind all the virtual server ips to the host then unbind them back, it works for an hour then again goes all offline, I would appreciate it so much if you can help me as I got 22 virtual servers running for my customers and it's so bad to get that up and down and unstability, thank you.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: *SOLVED* Cloning containers/VPS
Next Topic: Could not compile a package agains the ovz kernel!?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Oct 06 07:19:15 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04060 seconds