OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Support » Containers suddenly stops working / unable to boot
Containers suddenly stops working / unable to boot [message #51848] Fri, 23 January 2015 19:05 Go to previous message
erlendsl is currently offline  erlendsl
I've had several debian 7 containers failing on two different HNs the past week. When trying to boot the containers I get no errors, but vzlist shows that only 3 processes gets started. The ploop image seems to be mounted correctly.

I haven't been able to find any error in any logs, but when I stop the container, I get a "Child XXXXXX exited with status 1"-message.

Every time this has happened, I've had some containers working and some failing. Now almost every debian 7-container has failed once, but none of the centos-containers. I haven't been able to find a fix for the containers, and have been forced to spend hours reinstalling to get the services up and running.

I really don't know how to troubleshoot this, as I am unable to find any error messages in the logs. I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

The HN are running debian 7, with RHEL6 2.6.32-openvz-042stab102.9-amd64 and vzctl v 4.8.

Thanks,
Erlend

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: vzlist with ipv6
Next Topic: Centos 7
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 14:53:07 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02175 seconds