OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Discussions » OpenVZ Containers and ports for domains (Redirect domains by ports and containers)
OpenVZ Containers and ports for domains [message #49509] Thu, 09 May 2013 03:07 Go to previous message
pol25 is currently offline  pol25
Hi everybody it´s my first post here

I install proxmox and create 2 containers with OpenVZ , in each container use centos 6.3 and install zpanelx in one case and in other ispconfig for try , all ok i use ip forward for redirect by port and access each container

For example for access the container 1 with zpanel put 34.555.44.33:1080 and in the other case the same ip and with different port for access to the other control panel ispconfig , all working over NAT

Ok the problem it´s how i can add domains , because into DNS i ca´nt add port ..... and my problem it´s this if i have different containers and use the same ip how i can manage different OS in each container and for example add domains , etc for each control panel

I read something about reverse proxy and other things but i supose here sure can tell me something more about this

Sure exists the way for redirect to private ip from ip fixed and in this case to container and works all but i don´t know how i can this

Regards and thankñ´s for the help

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: OpenVZ-Container does not restart/reboot
Next Topic: OpenVZ precreated template root compromised ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 21:35:21 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00396 seconds