OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Support » Installation & Setup (Installation & Setup Support)
icon3.gif  Installation & Setup [message #38977] Thu, 25 February 2010 21:08 Go to next message
clbryan26 is currently offline  clbryan26
I have a dedicated server with 3 IP addresses. I have 800GB Software Raid with 400GB Usable.

I want to run UnrealIRCd and a webserver. I have came to the best conclusion that virtualizing the IRC for security and stability are probably the best idea?

Great. So I have decided to virtualize my server right? The unfortunate thing is that I have almost 0 linux and system administration skills.

I have tried twice and been unsuccessful due to my own inexperience and naivety. Would someone be interested in helping me out and setting up my server and partions and virtualization?

The reason that I am trying to do this; is so that I can set up my own Chat Network. I need to get all the base parts together before I can really start do to anything.

If someone helps me out with this I can provide some sort of compensation. I would like someone who could be a constant point of contact for Linux and Virtualization but a one-time fix and setup would be nice as well.

Thanks for reading and helping me with this.
Re: Installation & Setup [message #39020 is a reply to message #38977] Thu, 04 March 2010 09:04 Go to previous message
maratrus is currently offline  maratrus
With hope that it might help someway Smile
http://wiki.openvz.org/P2v
Previous Topic: del
Next Topic: Need help with mount bind
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Aug 13 20:17:10 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02835 seconds