OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Discussions » Virtuozzo XML API with PHP script (Virtuozzo Document)
Virtuozzo XML API with PHP script [message #36808] Tue, 21 July 2009 09:31 Go to next message
hoalc78 is currently offline  hoalc78
I want to create client application manage Virtuozzo Containers using XML API by PHP script. Can you help me?

hoa
Re: Virtuozzo XML API with PHP script [message #36849 is a reply to message #36808] Thu, 23 July 2009 19:40 Go to previous message
irontowngeek is currently offline  irontowngeek
My only experience with XML,was with a local public library that used it,and was intregrated into an Open Source ILS system.

I did a search on the Net,as to where you want to head with this,
at this link.

http://codingforums.com/showthread.php?t=163430

It is not an absolute,but if you are looking to create your own web-based app,look the code over,for ideas.
By my experiences in creating my own web-based front-end to manage a VPS server for OpenVZ,a simple menu script that I wrote some time back,not only created a VPS for active network use,and destroyed a given VPS,it even monitored a VPS,via "DSTAT logs to LabPlot",was far superior than anything that I tried,without re-inventing the wheel.
I think you will find,simplicity has virtue.
For my particular web-based app,I used a combination of PHP and PERL.
I hope this link,may help you some.
Previous Topic: Iptables on Host Node
Next Topic: Is there any way to change displayed model of cpu in /proc/cpuinfo on virtual machine?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Aug 19 13:11:20 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03041 seconds