OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Discussions » Plesk license for virtuozzo valid in OpenVZ?
Plesk license for virtuozzo valid in OpenVZ? [message #33634] Mon, 27 October 2008 11:46 Go to next message
hostenlinea is currently offline  hostenlinea
Hi,

I have installed correctly a Parallels Plesk demo on a OpenVZ ve.

I can see, the virtuozzo license is too cheap than standard Linux license.

People who uses OpenVZ can get (legally and working) the Virtuozzo license? It´s legal and correct?

Thanks for help Smile

Regards,
Victor Amil
Re: Plesk license for virtuozzo valid in OpenVZ? [message #33644 is a reply to message #33634] Mon, 27 October 2008 21:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kir is currently offline  kir

I think this is wrong place to ask. Since this is _Plesk_ license, why don't you ask Plesk people?

Kir Kolyshkin
http://static.openvz.org/userbars/openvz-developer.png
Re: Plesk license for virtuozzo valid in OpenVZ? [message #34173 is a reply to message #33644] Wed, 10 December 2008 19:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hostenlinea is currently offline  hostenlinea
I´m sorry. I was not atemting to create a "off topic" post.
Maybe some people have vz licenses in their ovz boxes (i don´t know if this is legal). The price between vz vps license and general linux license is very hight, so here my curiosity. Tecnically ovz and vz are based in the same code, and maybe these "disscount" license could be valid in the opensource version of virtuozzo.

Thanks Smile
Re: Plesk license for virtuozzo valid in OpenVZ? [message #35042 is a reply to message #34173] Mon, 23 February 2009 22:32 Go to previous message
alticon-brian is currently offline  alticon-brian
that i'm aware of, they're not valid.

the discount on the plesk license is an incentive for the user to lease virtuozzo. if you're not leasing virtuozzo, then this would invalidate the license.
Previous Topic: 2.6.24 repository with buggy scsi driver
Next Topic: Porting OpenVZ to Ubuntu Intrepid 2
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 17:45:45 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01732 seconds