OpenVZ Forum

Home » International » Russian » Стоит ли связываться с HyperVM ?
Стоит ли связываться с HyperVM ? [message #33406] Mon, 13 October 2008 13:22 Go to next message
Pilat66 is currently offline  Pilat66
Здравствуйте, Админы!

У меня в корпоративном проекте потихоньку собралось 4 сервера с OpenVZ, и на подходе ещё несколько. Встал вопрос с панелью управления. Может быть, кто-то работал с HyperVM и есть положительные и отрицательные отзывы? Ценовую политику их я пока не понял, но даже с ненужной LxAdmin'кой он стоит недорого.
Я пробовал WebVZ - но он как-то не такой как надо.
Re: Стоит ли связываться с HyperVM ? [message #33407 is a reply to message #33406] Mon, 13 October 2008 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
januszzz is currently offline  januszzz
hi,

sorry I do not understand - only that "WebVZ" part Smile

Well, I would like to not use WebVZ (I tried it already once) so I would rather stick with command line (yet?).

I'm using OpenVZ since many years(4?) but haven't tried vlans; now I have to and find that wiki isn't helpful at all.

And moreover, searching through this forum doesn't help either (search gives not useful or not useful for me answers).

thanks!

BTW I tried also Proxmox and it works nice, but it doesn't include vlans configuration (and it lack storage configuration among other more serious disadvantages).

[Updated on: Mon, 13 October 2008 13:41]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Стоит ли связываться с HyperVM ? [message #33408 is a reply to message #33407] Mon, 13 October 2008 13:46 Go to previous message
Pilat66 is currently offline  Pilat66
Machine translation:

At me in the corporate project 4 servers with OpenVZ, and on the approach on the sly were going to some more. There was a question with the control panel. Perhaps, someone worked with HyperVM (http://lxlabs.com/software/hypervm/full-feature/) and there are positive and negative responses? I yet have not understood their price policy, but even with unnecessary LxAdmin it costs not much
I tried WebVZ - but it somehow not such as it is necessary.
Previous Topic: выполнить при старте VE в контексте NH
Next Topic: *SOLVED* venet, "connect: Invalid argument"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 17:31:40 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02427 seconds