OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Discussions » wvz - another php based interface
wvz - another php based interface [message #3560] Sun, 04 June 2006 19:30 Go to next message
scythe is currently offline  scythe
Hi,

after downloading Ronny's toolkit, I decided to release my own php based interface too, on which I was working for the last few weeks in my spare time. I tought I might give it a shot, because it's very different from the Admin toolkit in many ways.
First, it's not based on Cron, it's using it's own setuid binary for execution.
Second, it does not use MySQL.
There are much more differences, You will see.

The webpage: http://homaly.dunanet.hu/wvz/
(Some screenshots at http://homaly.dunanet.hu/wvz/screenshots/)

It's fully GPL. And it's the first release, so consider it beta. If you find a bug send a report (or the patch) to me.

Happy downloading, I hope somebody can use it.

Scythe
Re: wvz - another php based interface [message #9154 is a reply to message #3560] Wed, 20 December 2006 02:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
d3n3 is currently offline  d3n3
hello, is some bug in the installation of templates? the panel settles correctly in my dedicated server, but templates does not appear in the panel I wait for your answer Thanks
icon14.gif  Re: wvz - another php based interface [message #9405 is a reply to message #3560] Sun, 31 December 2006 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
artur is currently offline  artur
Looks great!
Re: wvz - another php based interface [message #9409 is a reply to message #3560] Sun, 31 December 2006 11:49 Go to previous message
scythe is currently offline  scythe
Hi!

About the bug asked 2 weeks before (?): possibly, i don't know Smile

I've started developing the 2nd release a while, with CPU scaling support and such, but haven't coded a line in the last 3 months (had some private life problems).
I think other (and possibly better) projects exist now as OVZ web interfaces, so I don't know If I should continue this project.
Consider it currently frozen, I will check the other interfaces when I finally get some free time, and If I find out that mine is the best (of couuuuuuursssse) then I should get back to coding.

Anyways, thank you guys for the feedback, It feels good to know that somebody is actually using (or at least checked out) my work!

Scythe
Previous Topic: OpenVZ with webmin
Next Topic: Running TOP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 14:15:51 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01733 seconds