|WebVZ OpenVZ Management Tool [message #27477]
||Mon, 18 February 2008 06:38
Registered: September 2007
I just finished developing WebVZ as I called it. It manages OpenVZ and the VEs
This tool lets you do the following:
1. Start, Stop, Restart, and Destroy Virtual Environments (VE)
2. Start, Stop, and Restart VZ service
3. Execute Commands inside the running VE and display the output on the same page.
4. Change the configuration of the VE.
5. Create VE.
6. list the stopped VE, the running VE and/or all of them.
I requested a space from sourceforge and I am waiting there reply.
In order to run it you need Ruby on Rails.
the followings are some screenshots from my computer.
It is running on Centos5, I did not try it on other distros.
Basically this version does the same as EasyVS except it is web. And I made it more friendly in terms of error handlings. Next versions will have more interesting features such as migration and checking the configurations and many more.
Sorry for the colours, I am not good at colorings.
I welcome any comment, criticism, correction, question, etc.
Screenshots are here
WebVZ: OpenVZ Web Management Tool
[Updated on: Thu, 27 March 2008 01:31]
Report message to a moderator