OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Support » I need help and will PAID $$$ for it
I need help and will PAID $$$ for it [message #635] Mon, 02 January 2006 05:13 Go to next message
vmvmvm is currently offline  vmvmvm
Hi,

I am looking for someone who can either in writing or directly on my server do the following:

install all software and templates such that I can then ssh to the server and easily create new vm's.

I am familiar with commerical virtuozzo but I do not have the time to spend on figuring out the the open version. I imagine it is pretty similiar.

I want to be able to take your instructions, do a clean install myself (because I'm paranoid!) and then be able to create new vm's from the command line, start them, etc.

It will be installed to RedHat EL3. I want to be able to make VM's that run CentOS and others.

I am willing to pay for this. Let me know what you can offer.

Thanks!

You can PM me or update this thread.
Re: I need help and will PAID $$$ for it [message #636 is a reply to message #635] Mon, 02 January 2006 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dev is currently offline  dev

1. why do you want RHEL3? it's was not designed for 2.6 kernels though it works with some tweaks with it. I'd recommend RHEL4.
2. just give us credentials.

http://static.openvz.org/userbars/openvz-developer.png
Re: I need help and will PAID $$$ for it [message #637 is a reply to message #635] Mon, 02 January 2006 09:47 Go to previous message
dev is currently offline  dev

3. which arch do you want? i386 or x86-64 (emt64)?
4. which templates do you want?
right now we have:
centos-4
debian-3.1
fedora-core-3
fedora-core-4
opensuse-10 (beta)
all these come in "minimal" and "default" flavours.

http://static.openvz.org/userbars/openvz-developer.png
Previous Topic: how to redirect vps port to host
Next Topic: Quota problems again? (2.6.8-022stab056)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Aug 03 20:25:17 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02608 seconds