OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Support » VE Locales Issue
VE Locales Issue [message #52473] Sat, 23 July 2016 20:50 Go to next message
adendrag is currently offline  adendrag
I'm having an issue with the locales when running a perl script, which is pretty much summarized in this post: https://openvz.org/Locales_inside_VE although it only happens on Ubuntu and Debian. I do not understand how to use "Fix 3" in the article listed above and would appreciate some help.

Thanks
Re: VE Locales Issue [message #52475 is a reply to message #52473] Mon, 25 July 2016 16:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dowdle is currently offline  dowdle
Fix #3 is from the time in OpenVZ's history when it was possible to use vzpkg to build your own OS Templates from template def packages. That's how it is with the upcoming VZ7. In any event, just ignore that option. It should be obvious that it is ancient given the fact that it refers to centos-4 (EOLed Feb 29, 2012) OS Templates. It is basically saying along the lines of... add additional locales packages to your OS Templates so you aren't missing any.

--
TYL, Scott Dowdle
Belgrade, Montana, USA
Re: VE Locales Issue [message #52477 is a reply to message #52475] Mon, 25 July 2016 19:08 Go to previous message
adendrag is currently offline  adendrag
what can I do to fix it?
Previous Topic: Union mount feature support
Next Topic: Virtualization technology requirements not met when installing on VirtualBox
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:24:09 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01702 seconds