OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Support » unrecognised mount option "relatime" or missing value
unrecognised mount option "relatime" or missing value [message #51268] Thu, 27 March 2014 20:33 Go to next message
postcd is currently offline  postcd
Hi, when i do vzctl restart VMID,

im geting standard messages and amongs them is:
unrecognised mount option "relatime" or missing value

and VM appears to be down, no website working
Re: unrecognised mount option "relatime" or missing value [message #51271 is a reply to message #51268] Thu, 27 March 2014 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ales is currently offline  Ales
Appears to be down, or is it actually down? Websites working or not isn't a reliable way to check.

If your VM really isn't starting, please post your vzkernel version, openvz tools version, host OS version and which template (actual OS version of the template) is this VM using.

You've made so many posts in this forum that you should have learned to provide at least basic information by now... Rolling Eyes Smile

Also, my previous experiences tell me that the relatime message is most likely harmless. Do you see any other errors? Did you make any recent changes to the VM or to the node configuration?
Re: unrecognised mount option "relatime" or missing value [message #51272 is a reply to message #51271] Fri, 28 March 2014 00:22 Go to previous message
postcd is currently offline  postcd
this message appeared during vm restart from within openvz host server. but vm appears to be running (side effect is not working websites on VPS) - named issue

[Updated on: Fri, 28 March 2014 00:23]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: [solved] After boot from OpenVZ kernel, server stuck
Next Topic: Snort again
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 21:16:25 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02866 seconds