OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Support » [solved] Websites on VMs stopped working
[solved] Websites on VMs stopped working [message #51192] Mon, 03 March 2014 23:11 Go to next message
postcd is currently offline  postcd
Hello, i created .tgz backups of my vms using vzdump.
I accidentally deleted vms, its files just disappeared i dont know how.

So what i did is that i restored backups by vzdump, but result is that i can SSH into a VM etc, i can also use their IP to access control panel on VPS, BUT, domains not working, domains pointed to all VPS...

newly created VM works with domains, but when i restore my backup tgzs, websited/domains dont resolve, i see VPS software, zones are OK, issue is in VM openvz files, but im totally unsure how to discover cause.

Please kindly do you have ideas, commands i should do? Thank you alot

[Updated on: Tue, 04 March 2014 19:04]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Websites on VMs stopped working! [message #51194 is a reply to message #51192] Tue, 04 March 2014 17:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paparaciz
vzdump is product made by proxmox, therefore you should ask them.
Re: Websites on VMs stopped working! [message #51195 is a reply to message #51192] Tue, 04 March 2014 19:00 Go to previous message
postcd is currently offline  postcd
Thanks, i solved this fortunatelly, the issue was that vzdump dont backed up /var/log/httpd folder and HTTPD (Apache) failed to start without this folder there, so i just created this folder and started apache.
Previous Topic: nat , ip tables, eth0 issue
Next Topic: IPTables Issue
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 13:11:49 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01842 seconds