OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Discussions » Tool I made for easier multi-openvz-host administration (I made a tool, and wanted to share it, to assist with managing multiple openvz hosts)
Tool I made for easier multi-openvz-host administration [message #48991] Fri, 08 February 2013 18:55 Go to next message
mrkmg is currently offline  mrkmg
First time posting. I hope it is okay to "advertise" here. I made a tool to help me with managing multiple OpenVZ hosts. I needed a CLI solution that did not require me to constantly be remoting into all my host boxes and allowed me to do most anything I need to do to all of my hosts and their containers. I am quite proud of the functionality of this tool. The source is a bit dirty, but I am working on cleaning it up. Just thought I would share with the community in case anyone else could find this useful as well.

The GitHub page is github.com/mrkmg/vzcontrol

Hopefully someone finds this as useful as I do.
Re: Tool I made for easier multi-openvz-host administration [message #51924 is a reply to message #48991] Mon, 16 March 2015 21:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zenny
Sounds interesting and userful. Shall check. Very Happy
Re: Tool I made for easier multi-openvz-host administration [message #52145 is a reply to message #51924] Tue, 18 August 2015 15:07 Go to previous message
detain is currently offline  detain
Sounds pretty cool

interserver.net
Previous Topic: Centos 7 under OpenVZ
Next Topic: Disk I/O per container
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 04:54:02 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01554 seconds