OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Support » Is "kir" (= SWSoft) not replying intentionally?
icon13.gif  Is "kir" (= SWSoft) not replying intentionally? [message #465] Tue, 06 December 2005 17:59 Go to next message
basic
Hi !

It seems that message board user "kir" is a SWSoft employee, as I see from his/her email address. I then wonder why he/she isn't replying to the crucial question I asked in the posting with subject line "VZMC ???" ?
http://forum.openvz.org/index.php?t=msg&th=100

The kind of answer I got there just pushed me to buy Virtuozzo instead of using the existing licence (see that posting) and then go with the free OpenVZ. Why is SWSoft having this FREE version??? Is it just to have people get interested to then figure out they can only do something with the commercial version? That's fine, but I would still liek to get an honest and direct reply to a straight forward question. ... Does anyone else here know?

Frank
Re: Is "kir" (= SWSoft) not replying intentionally? [message #466 is a reply to message #465] Tue, 06 December 2005 19:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dim is currently offline  dim
You are right, we are SWsoft employees. And we don't hide this fact. We are working on a number of projects and that's why sometimes we don't answer "right now". VZMC is developed by another team and this is a reason of additional latency on reply.

If you want guarantied time of response - try 'supported OpenVZ'.

http://static.openvz.org/openvz_userbar_en.gif
Re: Is "kir" (= SWSoft) not replying intentionally? [message #469 is a reply to message #465] Wed, 07 December 2005 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
basic
Being "right" is fine -);
But how about an answer to my question? I am pretty sure others may also be interested.

Re: Is "kir" (= SWSoft) not replying intentionally? [message #470 is a reply to message #469] Wed, 07 December 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kir is currently offline  kir

Basic,

Dim has already answered you question, I have nothing to add.

Sorry it took so long time -- indeed it happened because VZMC is another team and we need to communicate with the guys.

Also, for the questions regarding commercial Virtuozzo you'd probably better contact sales-at-swsoft.com.

Kir Kolyshkin
http://static.openvz.org/userbars/openvz-developer.png
Re: Is "kir" (= SWSoft) not replying intentionally? [message #476 is a reply to message #465] Fri, 09 December 2005 00:16 Go to previous message
basic
delete

[Updated on: Fri, 09 December 2005 00:19]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: VZMC ???
Next Topic: Which service is needed to the host OS?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Oct 06 19:23:19 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04810 seconds