OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Discussions » Linux Bandwidth Management
icon5.gif  Linux Bandwidth Management [message #7510] Mon, 16 October 2006 17:03 Go to next message
andriesstrauss is currently offline  andriesstrauss
Need help please
Need some software that is totally stand alone that can run on Linux to monitor traffic per domain, need to monitor web and email traffic inbound and out bound.

Any ideas

Regards,
Andries
Re: Linux Bandwidth Management [message #7521 is a reply to message #7510] Mon, 16 October 2006 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kir is currently offline  kir

I think this is not the right place to ask such question. I'm sure such software exists but I'm not expert at it.

Kir Kolyshkin
http://static.openvz.org/userbars/openvz-developer.png
icon8.gif  Re: Linux Bandwidth Management [message #7526 is a reply to message #7521] Tue, 17 October 2006 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
andriesstrauss is currently offline  andriesstrauss
Thanks
This was very helpful Evil or Very Mad
Re: Linux Bandwidth Management [message #7657 is a reply to message #7526] Thu, 19 October 2006 14:07 Go to previous message
curx

Hi,

> Need some software that is totally stand alone that can run on Linux to monitor traffic per domain, need to monitor web and email traffic inbound and out bound.

you have it on your server "iptables"

or get some programs, which uses iptables like iam ipac-ng ... and much more ...

or write your own iptables scripts.

Regards,
Thorsten
Previous Topic: 2.6.18?
Next Topic: Dangerous updates?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 21 20:15:56 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01600 seconds