OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Support » cPanel Os Template Please
cPanel Os Template Please [message #5684] Sat, 26 August 2006 19:49 Go to next message
Chris.S is currently offline  Chris.S
Hello I really need a cPanel Template For CentOs 4 As i am having trouble installing it myself.

Im sure that other people with the same problem as me will also appreciate if anyone could provide a link.

I will provide a mirror to the download if i can get it to my server.

Also mabe a windows 2003 template is that possible?
Re: cPanel Os Template Please [message #5686 is a reply to message #5684] Sun, 27 August 2006 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HaroldB is currently offline  HaroldB
Rolling Eyes openvz does not support Windows!

http://download.openvz.org/doc/OpenVZ-Users-Guide.pdf

If you tell us the specific problem you are encountering when installing WHM/Cpanel, we can surely help you. However, if you are not specific, its unlikely anyone will be able to know the problem.
Re: cPanel Os Template Please [message #5687 is a reply to message #5686] Sun, 27 August 2006 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris.S is currently offline  Chris.S
Well if you could just let me download a cpanel template once it would be heaps easier on me
Re: cPanel Os Template Please [message #5727 is a reply to message #5684] Tue, 29 August 2006 08:20 Go to previous message
aistis is currently offline  aistis

Chris, this is OpenVZ forum. Please elaborate exactly what problems you have installing cPanel into OpenVZ VE.

Aistis Zenkevicius
http://static.openvz.org/userbars/openvz-user.png
Previous Topic: snmp monitoring of Virtual Hosts via Physical Node?
Next Topic: root@176 [/vz/template/cache]# Warning: Set default for centos-4-i386
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 20:39:45 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01645 seconds