OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Support » /etc/fstab for usrquota,grpqouta on /home directory
/etc/fstab for usrquota,grpqouta on /home directory [message #51909] Sat, 07 March 2015 14:34 Go to next message
CubeOne is currently offline  CubeOne
Hi,

I was pointed here, since I am running VPS on Virtuozzo with CentOS 6.
First of all let me say, that I am pretty new with linux. I search around over the internet what I can find, but sometimes I need to stop somewhere and ask.

I know that for use of quotas I need to have second level quota turned on. By information checked from my provider it is turned on:
I can not put links so...
hilfe-server . de/server4you-info/vserver-x5-ressourcen/ on vSERVER Pro X5 it says "QUOTAUGIDLIMIT 1000".

Now I would like to make usrquota and groupquota on /home. What I need to do? as I checked my /etc/fstab,only this is inside it
none    /dev/pts        devpts  rw      0       0

df -h gives me
Filesystem         Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/ploop19895p1   99G  592M   94G   1% /
none               1.0G  4.0K  1.0G   1% /dev

So what do I need to do, that usrquota and grpquota will work for me? I am planning to install Interworx hosting panel and this panel require to set usrquota and grpquota...

Denis
Re: /etc/fstab for usrquota,grpqouta on /home directory [message #51917 is a reply to message #51909] Wed, 11 March 2015 08:25 Go to previous message
CubeOne is currently offline  CubeOne
Somehow I managed to make it works. But, that was on installation with Plesk. Then I tried to reinstall OS (without plesk) and I did same steps as I did it before. But it does not work. Is it possible that second level quota was disabled after reinstall?
Previous Topic: Debian 6 container not starting after vzctl/kernel upgrade
Next Topic: incorrect size of private root.hdd
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 14:41:54 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02201 seconds