OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Support » Only one IP - Share Hardware Node IP with Container except one port
Only one IP - Share Hardware Node IP with Container except one port [message #50444] Tue, 27 August 2013 23:46 Go to next message
Drakar is currently offline  Drakar
I am thinking to have only one container in a machine but I have a limitation, the ISP only give me one IP for each machine.

Is possible with only one IP share it between hardware node and container but reserving a port, by example a SSH custom port to access to hardware node? Other idea could be that if I use a source IP that I could to access to hardware node and other ips will access to the container.

I don't want to use NAT because the container is good that works with the real IP and not private ips.

Thank you
Re: Only one IP - Share Hardware Node IP with Container except one port [message #50448 is a reply to message #50444] Wed, 28 August 2013 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paparaciz
http://wiki.openvz.org/Nat
Re: Only one IP - Share Hardware Node IP with Container except one port [message #50449 is a reply to message #50448] Wed, 28 August 2013 08:03 Go to previous message
Drakar is currently offline  Drakar
Thank you Paparaciz but in my question I talk about avoid NAT because I need the real internet IP in the container because of panel licences and so on.
Previous Topic: openVZ container on NFS mount
Next Topic: Rebasing to 3.10 question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 09:49:22 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02357 seconds