OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Discussions » Please delete my account (Why is there no option to delete OpenVZ Forum account?)
icon13.gif  Please delete my account [message #49013] Wed, 20 February 2013 01:09 Go to next message
dontknow is currently offline  dontknow
Hello,

Please delete my account.
I tried to delte myself, but there seems to be no option. Furthmore it's not possible to disable auto-notification for PMs or to report spam PMs.

Please delete my account. Otherwise the only option to save myself from spam sent through this boards' messaging system is to report your emails as spam.

Sorry for the bad review. Please improve and keep up the good work!
Re: Please delete my account [message #49019 is a reply to message #49013] Sat, 23 February 2013 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ales is currently offline  Ales
To disable PM notifications:

- click on "Control Panel" in the upper right menu
- choose "Account Settings" on the menu that appears
- scroll down to find settings such as "Private Message Notification", "Allow E-mail Messages", "Allow Private Messages", etc.

As to deleting your account, you'll have to wait for an admin to help you out. Might as well delete all your personal data (if you entered any in the first place) and forget about the account untill someone does as you wish.
Re: Please delete my account [message #49352 is a reply to message #49013] Tue, 23 April 2013 21:49 Go to previous message
kir is currently offline  kir

I have disabled private messaging feature completely (as there is no way to moderate it). Sorry for the problem.

Kir Kolyshkin
http://static.openvz.org/userbars/openvz-developer.png
Previous Topic: help
Next Topic: Forkbomb in container
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 23:19:24 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01445 seconds