OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Discussions » VPS Services and templates
icon14.gif  VPS Services and templates [message #29455] Sun, 13 April 2008 13:07 Go to next message
touchvps is currently offline  touchvps
We offer custom templates with any request by customer , we also have ready to go some templates :
Custom OS Template cPanel:
Fedora Core 5 or Centos 5
cPanel + Fantastico with support for ffmpeg:
Installed FFmpeg Modules
FFmpeg & FFmpeg-php
Libogg & Libvorbis
Flv2tool
LAME MP3 Encoder
Mplayer
Mencoder
GD Library
You can run scripts like clip-share vshare youtube , phpfox, phpmotion etc...

Fedora Core 8 with Gnome , directly access to your Desktop via RealVNC + a lot of scripts installed like openoffice , browsers , putty , mirc , etc...

Debian 4 + VHCS2 ready to go for you with many ssh tools for your help.

you can contact us with your request directly to email sales@touchvps.eu or visit our website www.touchvps.eu
Re: VPS Services and templates [message #29457 is a reply to message #29455] Sun, 13 April 2008 19:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kir is currently offline  kir

If you have those templates for download, please add yourself to http://wiki.openvz.org/Partners. If you provide OpenVZ-based hosting, please add yourself to http://wiki.openvz.org/Hosting.

Kir Kolyshkin
http://static.openvz.org/userbars/openvz-developer.png
Re: VPS Services and templates [message #29566 is a reply to message #29455] Thu, 17 April 2008 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SoftDux is currently offline  SoftDux
I presume those templates incur some costs, and are not for free?
Re: VPS Services and templates [message #29567 is a reply to message #29566] Thu, 17 April 2008 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SoftDux wrote on Thu, 17 April 2008 04:10

I presume those templates incur some costs, and are not for free?

right true, and price start from $8 for template one-time and +support , updates 1 year , so is more than cheaper.
Re: VPS Services and templates [message #29568 is a reply to message #29455] Thu, 17 April 2008 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I actually just asked for clarifcation. @ $8 I won't purchase it, since it's very easy to setup the templates. But I guess other people will want to know as well
Re: VPS Services and templates [message #29575 is a reply to message #29455] Thu, 17 April 2008 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
webbytech is currently offline  webbytech
If anyone is looking for cpanel or directadmin i have templates created in both CentOS 4 and CentOS5. TouchVPS was going to chage me $100 for 4 templates and i spent an hour and made them myself. DirectAdmin template is approximately 420mb and cPanel template is approximately 750mb.

Also, if anyone wants another flavor OS with the panels let me know.

Im also working on several OS's with webmin and plesk although i do not have a plesk license available.

DirectAdmin will require a script run on the host node or inside the VPS once its installed to change IP's and etc.

cPanel will automatically update with your ip based on the license and the IP that you use.
Re: VPS Services and templates [message #29576 is a reply to message #29575] Thu, 17 April 2008 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
webbytech wrote on Thu, 17 April 2008 07:48

If anyone is looking for cpanel or directadmin i have templates created in both CentOS 4 and CentOS5. TouchVPS was going to chage me $100 for 4 templates and i spent an hour and made them myself. DirectAdmin template is approximately 420mb and cPanel template is approximately 750mb.

Also, if anyone wants another flavor OS with the panels let me know.

Im also working on several OS's with webmin and plesk although i do not have a plesk license available.

DirectAdmin will require a script run on the host node or inside the VPS once its installed to change IP's and etc.

cPanel will automatically update with your ip based on the license and the IP that you use.

yes we do charge you ,we don't offer cpanel templates like a basic cpanel installation , this are with FFMPEG Support, secrity, firewall scripts, ddos firewall protection and many onther tools that you don't offer, if you offer yours free then may feel free to post your templates on http://wiki.openvz.org/Partners if are free . with our templates you are getting updates , and support 1 year ,see that is why we charge form the first time.

[Updated on: Thu, 17 April 2008 11:57]

Report message to a moderator

Re: VPS Services and templates [message #29583 is a reply to message #29576] Thu, 17 April 2008 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
webbytech is currently offline  webbytech
I'm not wanting to start a flame but please advise what updates the VPS's would receive that they wouldn't receive with DA or cPanel Update systems?
Re: VPS Services and templates [message #29589 is a reply to message #29455] Thu, 17 April 2008 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh, that was what i wanted to ask as well, but didn't want to trash the thread, or idea. I think the concept is ideal for people who are too lazy todo this themselves, but then when I think about it. Hosting is a handson thing, and it's about know what happens to every aspect of the hosting envrionment, whether it's a server or VPS. setting up a CentOS container takes me 5 minutes, and then 20 minutes to install the latest up to date cPanel
Re: VPS Services and templates [message #29785 is a reply to message #29455] Thu, 24 April 2008 14:50 Go to previous message
TheWiseOne is currently offline  TheWiseOne
You can easily modify your cPanel templates /etc/cpupdate.conf file to do daily updates to a certain tree. Within 24 hours of being deployed your system will be fully updated to the latest system + cpanel. Optionally you could create a 'firstboot' type script.

Matt Ayres
TekTonic
Previous Topic: WebVZ 1.5. is released (Control Panel)
Next Topic: Useful UBC settings
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 23:07:38 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01490 seconds