OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Support » WH Manager / control panel
icon5.gif  WH Manager / control panel [message #15151] Fri, 20 July 2007 08:02 Go to next message
redbaks is currently offline  redbaks
Are there any wh manager/control panel for openVZ? I am currently starting to develop one, but i am wondering if there's any existing.

I'm not relatively new to linux but i'm not a guru either. i would like just to ask if you have other recommendations.

thanks!
Re: WH Manager / control panel [message #15160 is a reply to message #15151] Fri, 20 July 2007 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vasily Tarasov is currently offline  Vasily Tarasov
Hello,

Here are some of thems: http://wiki.openvz.org/Control_panels

Please, when your control panel will be ready - please add its description to this page! Smile

Thank you.
Re: WH Manager / control panel [message #15173 is a reply to message #15151] Fri, 20 July 2007 11:46 Go to previous message
Alexandr Andreev is currently offline  Alexandr Andreev
Hello,

I think it will be a good solution to continue with webmin openvz module. I see some advantages of developing modules for webmin:

1. Webmin is quite popular tool. It's easy to install and configure and I guess it's quite stable.

2. Webmin modules are written on perl. I found it very easy to add new functionality. I added some new test-menus just in couple of hours and it looks great! Also any user can fix a problem quickly if something will be wrong.

3. Again, you are writing just a perl module, you don't need to know anything about package requirements, C-compiler, libraries, configure, Xt and so on

4. You can use standard webmin services in your module.

maybe something else... Smile

If you are going to continue to develop it, please write a letter to the author. It could be great, if you combine your efforts and write powerful tool.
Previous Topic: Not able to start vps
Next Topic: APF on hardware node
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 27 02:43:18 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03223 seconds