OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Support » *SOLVED* startup scripts, network setup
Re: startup scripts, network setup [message #6501 is a reply to message #6500] Tue, 19 September 2006 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
szocske is currently offline  szocske
vass wrote on Tue, 19 September 2006 08:01

Hello,

At the moment there is no such script. There are plans about creating such file in the near future. BTW, what name for the this file do you suggest? We have som disputes about it...

I don't think I have the experience to make an insightful suggestion, but I'd be happy with a _HOST postfix after the existing option names, like ADD_IP_HOST=debian_add_ip_host.sh, POST_CREATE_HOST=debian_postcreate_host.sh, etc...

It's not that urgent though, we can use wrapper scripts for VE startup, or ssh back to the host from POST_CREATE.

Seriously though, prefix matching on the OSTEMPLATE?
Do all partially matching .conf files get loaded, (debian.conf and debian-3.1.conf in my case) or best match only?

Is there a list of all possible parameter names for the VEID.conf and the dist/distname.conf files somewhere, btw? And could I theoretically duplicate entries between them, and if yes, which overrides the other?

Thank you for your time:

Gabor Szokoli

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: QM_MODULES function not implemented -> install module-init-tools!
Next Topic: *SOLVED* How many veth can we create?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Oct 02 00:20:32 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03784 seconds