OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Support » load balancing and migration between hardware nodes.
Re: load balancing and migration between hardware nodes. [message #4840 is a reply to message #4810] Thu, 27 July 2006 17:38 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
edbch is currently offline  edbch
First, thanks for answering so readily.
Sorry if I did not point out oproblema with details. I really have some situations whith a problem specify and distinct, but when I imagined the solution for my problem I thought about as to decide this in generica way. In fact thinking about the solution I presumed that as already had a tool to migrar itself thought that perhaps already an prototype of some species of loadbalancer existed, or one frontend for one that exist, with features of configuration for diverse scenes. Without a doubt something as this must take many factors as you yourselves it said, some minimum things for example minimum time to remigrar a VE. As it said I presumed that the development team could already have some and that I, I eat programmer, could contribute. I find that I presumed excessively.
Well, if this does not exist, finds I could think to start something to decide my problem of start, even because I find it is not so rare. My next step would be to ask for programs (beyond that you cited) to get necessary information so that “my” loadbalancer it decides correctly on when migrar a VE.
Thanks again for your time.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: connectivity again
Next Topic: *SOLVED* memory limit problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Aug 28 16:23:10 GMT 2024