OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Discussions » Congratulations for Open Virtuozzo
Re: Congratulations for Open Virtuozzo [message #434 is a reply to message #433] Sun, 04 December 2005 19:29 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Martijn is currently offline  Martijn
Kir,

Thanks for the info. I already ran into trouble with a vanilla CentOS 4.2 version while following the installation guide.
When trying to install the vzyum package it can't find the dependency cElementTree.so but it actually does exist at /usr/lib64/python2.3/site-packages/cElementTree.so. Also seen when installing the python-celementtree-1.0.2-1.2.el4.rf.x86_64.rpm package from the Dag repository. (Hacking my way into preventing the Requirement out of the vzyum package doesn't get my anywhere. Then I end up with a lot of errors like permission denied)

Any suggestions how I should continue? When using the precreated templates, do I end up with x86_64 VPS's then too? And to throw in the next question: is it also possible to have i386 VPS's on a x86_64 bit host?

My apologies if the answers are in the openVZ user's guide but I haven't finished it yet. Will do that in the coming week!

Help is very much appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Martijn

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Viewing Forum