OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Support » OpenVPN Access Server inside OpenVZ (Getting it to work)
Re: OpenVPN Access Server inside OpenVZ [message #42578 is a reply to message #40471] Mon, 02 May 2011 08:37 Go to previous message
normanu is currently offline  normanu
I can't get OpenVPN Access Server to work for me also Sad
Error:
Service deferred error: IPTablesServiceBase: failed to run iptables-restore [status=1]: ['FATAL: Could not load /lib/modules/2.6.32-5-openvz-amd64/modules.dep: No such file or directory', 'iptables-restore: line 37 failed']: python/context:37,internet/epollreactor:223,internet/posixbase:191,internet/process:260,internet/process:762,internet/process:775,internet/_baseprocess:60,svc/pp:116,svc/svcnotify:26,internet/defer:238,internet/defer:307,internet/defer:323,sagent/ipts:105,sagent/ipts:39,util/error:52,util/error:32
service failed to start due to unresolved dependencies: set(['user', 'iptables_openvpn'])
service failed to start due to unresolved dependencies: set(['iptables_openvpn'])

I modprobed tun etc, added the iptable entry's to the vz.conf file.
And my veth network device works.
Still getting above error when trying to start the server, can't figure it out.

I want the openvpn-as as it is free for 2 concurrent users and I like the fact that I don't need a client on the client side.
(I can just use the vpn by going to the website)

Does anyone have a suggestion on what I can try ?

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Shared ip address [solved]
Next Topic: HA cluster with DRBD and Heartbeat + VE with LAPM ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 26 09:33:31 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03389 seconds