OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Support » [ SOLVED ] Pb with multiple identical nfs mount dir in different VEs
Re: Pb with multiple identical nfs mount dir in different VEs [message #29940 is a reply to message #29934] Wed, 30 April 2008 18:06 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
maratrus is currently offline  maratrus
Hi,

I haven't understood you clearly:
Quote:

in fact, inside a VE eth1.35 is not eth1 with vlan 35 tag, it is viewed as a physical interface for the OS, so /proc/net/vlan/config is empty, if I understand well.

Yes, I think in the same way. According to your configuration.

Quote:

ubuntu script ckeck if the interface is associate to a vlan by the name : ethX.Y where Y is the number of the vlan

but in this case, the number after the interface does not refer to the vlan conf for the VE but refere to the bridge associate to the vlan in the HN.

So, I think we are talking about vlan script. Yes, I agree with you. It checks some conditions and then calls "vconfig" utility. I haven't looked at "vconfig" sources. May be it does another checks, I don't know but I have a question:
Have you got this message
Quote:

unregister_vlan_device: ERROR: Tried to remove a non-vlan device with VLAN code, name: eth1.35 priv_flags: 0

in the both cases (before and after you move /etc/network/if-post-down.d/ scripts)

You've mentioned that "ifconfig eth1.35 down" reproduces the issue. Could you possibly say does "ifconfig eth1.32" reproduce the issue?

Quote:

I can't due to the vlan configuration on switchs

I'm not clearly understand why can't you use "--netif_add eth1" instead of "--netif_add eth1.35"

P.S. I'll ask another people. I hope somebody could help us with this problem.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: certain iptables filter rules not working ?
Next Topic: fuse/sshfs problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Aug 26 01:12:32 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04181 seconds