OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Support » *SOLVED* net.ipv4.ip_forward = 0 Network Problem
Re: net.ipv4.ip_forward = 0 Network Problem [message #26698 is a reply to message #26656] Thu, 31 January 2008 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
ricoche is currently offline  ricoche
Thanks for the reply Maratrus!

Everything seems to be working now after I fixed a problem with udev on one of my VEs. The /dev directory was corrupt after I did a yum install of udev which was required for another application install. After I did this and reboot the server I had problems all over the place. I since removed udev on the VE and all now appears to be working fine. Whether this has anything to do with my problem above, I am unsure. I just know everything cleared up right after.

One problem I now have is that every day I have to run "service network restart" in order to kick my network into gear. My VEs stay online and will boot automatically when the computer reboots, but for some reason the network will not start after either a reboot or if the network fails for some reason. Every morning when I wake up and check my system, I have to issue the command "service network restart". Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jim

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Re-Booting HN & VPS
Next Topic: Capabilities
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Oct 07 06:22:23 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05031 seconds