OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Support » Centos 5.0 problem with new kernel, nfs in VE not working.
Re: Centos 5.0 problem with new kernel, nfs in VE not working. [message #26335 is a reply to message #26316] Mon, 21 January 2008 21:18 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JimL is currently offline  JimL
maratrus wrote on Mon, 21 January 2008 09:13

Hi,

1. Can you provide us with strace output of mount command?
strace -f -o <OUTFILE> <MOUNT_COMMAND>
2. Please attach also dmesg output.
3. Have you any other failcnt in /proc/user_beancouters? Can you show /proc/user_beancounters? Are failcnts clear after VPS was stopped and started again? If it is possible please show /proc/user_beancouters after VPS was stopped and after VPS was started.

Thank You!

OK I've pushed back to the earlier kernel now, but I'll try again a little later. This may be related to the fact that somehow the firewall was activated during the last upgrade to the new kernel. I've since shut it off.

I'm a little confused, how do you access the beancounters of a stopped VPS? The only way I know how to do it is log into a running VPS and cat /proc/beancounters.

Thanks,
Jim.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Notice: Undefined variable: cat_id in /var/www/html/theme/ovz/tree.php on line 245
Next Topic: Is sharing same files between VEs possible with simfs?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Oct 13 05:21:28 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.06195 seconds