OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Support » *SOLVED* Unable to communicate between virtual servers
*SOLVED* Unable to communicate between virtual servers [message #9453] Thu, 04 January 2007 01:00 Go to next message
rexxe is currently offline  rexxe
Hello,

I currently have a couple Virtual Servers set up, one for Apache, one for PostgreSQL, and one for Tomcat. I want the Tomcat one to access the PostgreSQL virtual server and the apache one to access the tomcat one. I am able to ping each virtual server from within another virtual server, but am unable to connect using telnet to the necessary port (e.g. from the Tomcat VS, I cannot telnet to the postgresql one or connect using psql using port 5432). Also, on the Hardware node I can also not telnet or use psql into the postgresql virtual server, so I know it's something related to IPTables, but I'm unsure how to fix it.

I'm a bit confused how to set up iptables to do what I need it to do. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

[Updated on: Thu, 04 January 2007 14:51] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Unable to communicate between virtual servers [message #9454 is a reply to message #9453] Thu, 04 January 2007 01:41 Go to previous message
rexxe is currently offline  rexxe
Problem solved. It was an IPTables things.
Previous Topic: *SOLVED* Question about cpuunits comment on swsoft forum
Next Topic: FC6 Template
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Sep 01 04:09:37 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05729 seconds