OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Discussions » PlusVZ - my newest project
PlusVZ - my newest project [message #6713] Thu, 21 September 2006 19:02 Go to next message
Jonathon is currently offline  Jonathon

Recently, I've been in need of a control panel for OpenVZ, in which there are the following levels of usage:
- Top level (administration - manage VPS')
- Bottom level (customer/user - manage their VPS alone)

Seems I'm not the only one with this need. After completing a previous control panel, and tweaking OpenVZ around, I've decided to make a modified version of OpenVZ, that comes along with it's own control panel, and some more user friendly command line tools (like a wizard-like VPS manager, etc.)

Also, the project will have an eCommerce side, using the popular web site "PayPal" (www.paypal.com) for transactions.

Deep down low, this should turn out to be an ideal way to sell VPS' over the Internet to customers without having to build your own control panel.

Any ideas, thoughts?

Jonathon
Re: PlusVZ - my newest project [message #6787 is a reply to message #6713] Fri, 22 September 2006 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[QT]bender is currently offline  [QT]bender
We have a lot experience in configuration products for e-commerce. For example we have a project X-Cart, LiteCommerce & SnS. And we are interested in your project. We can help you in development of such a modules for PayPal and of course we can wrote an java-application, or use an AJAX module for SSH-connections or something.

Find all you need in your mind, if you can take the time...
Re: PlusVZ - my newest project [message #6789 is a reply to message #6713] Fri, 22 September 2006 13:02 Go to previous message
Jonathon is currently offline  Jonathon

Thanks, your help is appreciated Smile

Jonathon
Previous Topic: Store .conf files in vps
Next Topic: License breakdown
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 16 08:17:00 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02727 seconds