OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Support » OpenVZ Web Panel + Multiple Servers (How to add multiple servers to openvz web panel)
OpenVZ Web Panel + Multiple Servers [message #51891] Tue, 17 February 2015 13:53
DavinSelver is currently offline  DavinSelver
Hello !
Thank you for reading my post !
I am having trouble finding information or a guide on how to connect a single OpenVZ Web Panel to multiple OpenVZ Hardware Node Servers.
No matter what I try, I seem to always get " Internal error: Connection refused - connect(2) "
I cannot seem to find any good solid information on how to do this properly.
Can anyone help me out? Maybe someone that has done this before and can sort of guide me ? I have 3 OpenVZ Hardware Nodes , in different locations . All 3 of them have OpenVZ (current) and OpenVZ Web Panel installed on them , and OS is Debian 7 .
What I would like to do if at all possible, is install OpenVZ Web Panel on a separate server, not on the Hardware Nodes at all , but on a separate smaller Dedicated Server I have , and control the 3 Hardware Nodes from that. I don't know if that is possible . If it isn't , I would be happy just controlling all 3 from one of the Hardware Nodes .
For security reasons, I would like to NOT have the panel installed on all Hardware Nodes. It may be paranoia , but I prefer to install things involving passwords as little as possible . Which is one of the reasons I would like to install it on a whole entire separate Unit .
Well thank you for your time in advance, I appreciate it !

-Davin
Previous Topic: can't migrate openvz container live
Next Topic: Convert Ploop to Simfs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 30 22:21:11 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03585 seconds