OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Support » IPTABLES FIREWALL - errors loading xt_tcpudp (Problem with iptables xt_tcpudp)
IPTABLES FIREWALL - errors loading xt_tcpudp [message #45243] Fri, 17 February 2012 21:11 Go to next message
jonathanku is currently offline  jonathanku
Hi folks, new openvz user here.

I'm trying to set up IP tables in a CentOS container, and am therefore following instructions in the "Setting_up_an_iptables_firewall" article on this site.

One instruction is modprobe xt_tcpudp, but I get this error....

root@proxmox:~# modprobe xt_tcpudp
FATAL: Module xt_tcpudp not found.

Can anyone help or point me in the right direction?

I'm using openvz in Proxmox VE 2.0.

Thanks all.
Re: IPTABLES FIREWALL - errors loading xt_tcpudp [message #45445 is a reply to message #45243] Sat, 10 March 2012 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cyrolancer is currently offline  cyrolancer
Hello,

This is a really late reply but if you haven't solved it yet, I have some suggestions.

First of all, OpenVZ documentation in PDF format has more details about firewall setup. Maybe you can look at it for details.

Secondly, can you provide us the output of

lsmod | grep ip

xt_tcpudp not included in RPM [message #49760 is a reply to message #45243] Thu, 13 June 2013 09:55 Go to previous message
narcisgarcia is currently offline  narcisgarcia
I've found that xt_tcpudp module seem to be included in the kernel packages of Debian 6, but not of CentOS 6. I don't know if it can be installed with some additional package (yum).

Narcis Garcia
Previous Topic: kmemsize limit needs to be higher
Next Topic: Same IP address on multiple containers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Aug 24 16:14:00 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03290 seconds