OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Support » NFS on Open VZ Host Issues (NFS on Open VZ Host Issues)
NFS on Open VZ Host Issues [message #40439] Wed, 18 August 2010 16:45
jgriffith is currently offline  jgriffith
I am trying to export directories that are bind mounted in VE's on an Open VZ host and it is not allowing me to export them, giving me the error: Could not export filesystem via NFS with VZQUOTA on

However, I am able to do this very thing on another system that is running a different VZ kernel (same kernel config options, same versions of vzctl, vzquota, and vzdump).

Here are more details on the set up:
Both are Gentoo Hosts.
Both have VE's located in a partition called /data/private
Both have bind mounts on the same partition called /data/mount_location
I am trying to export /data/mount_location via NFS to another server as read only.
The server where this works is using the following kernel: 2.6.27-openvz-chistyakov.1
The server where I need this to work and it's not is using the following kernel: 2.6.27-openvz-kuindzhi.1

I have seen in several places that the fix is to disable vzquota on the partition, but how does one do this?

I have also tried to export these directories with Open VZ shut down, but it still gives me the same errors.

I have checked /proc/vz/vzquota and it is only reporting that vzquota is running where it should be (within the VE directories).

Previous Topic: VE cann't start after system upgrade
Next Topic: nagios: Warning: The check of host '****' could not be performed due to a fork() error:
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Aug 05 01:30:15 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03035 seconds