OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Support » Template to acess remote desktop (Some great guy could made it for others like me!)
icon7.gif  Template to acess remote desktop [message #39168] Sun, 21 March 2010 23:09 Go to next message
mourabraz is currently offline  mourabraz
Hi, I only came here after to try to do this in a lot of ways and take a lot weeks involved.

So it´s possible to give to our communite a template with centos with everything necessary to acess ussing Windowns Terminal Service, or another viewer.

It realy appears easy but I couldn´t do it with rdesktop, NCmachine, NVCviewer...

Thanks a lot!

Carlos
Re: Template to acess remote desktop [message #39177 is a reply to message #39168] Tue, 23 March 2010 06:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nuno is currently offline  nuno
Oi Carlos.

This is not strictly a VE problem, but anyway:

Install any template. Enter the VE. apt-get install kdebase (or yum install kdebase) ou gnome or whatever. Install the 3 packages of nxserver free edition for linux from www.nomachine.com.

Install nxclient, configure and connect.

Easy.
Re: Template to acess remote desktop [message #39181 is a reply to message #39177] Wed, 24 March 2010 01:18 Go to previous message
mourabraz is currently offline  mourabraz
Oi nuno!

Thanks a lot for your help!

And sory to take time with this kind of issue!

Please any Moderate to Close or delete this topic.

It will not happen again!

Kind Regards,
Carlos Filipe
Previous Topic: Making a manual IP configuration 'stick'
Next Topic: Can't boot node with latest kernel
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 11 11:27:44 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02375 seconds