OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Support » Looking for $ paid $ help
Looking for $ paid $ help [message #38641] Mon, 11 January 2010 01:16 Go to next message
walter7788 is currently offline  walter7788
Hi,
I'm looking for someone with good openvz _network_ skills for paid help. I figured that I can not do network stuff by my own. So I'm looking for help in exchange for money.

I'm familiar with openvz. Dealing with container, installing Linux distro, setting up a LAMP system and so on is no problem. But as soon as things like 'routing', 'venet', 'veth', 'gateway', 'subnets', 'bridging', 'broadcasts' and so on is required I fail.

To get an idea about the job please read my other msg:
http://forum.openvz.org/index.php?t=tree&goto=38633& #msg_38633
(unlike my 3rd msg. there the system does not work as expected yet)

Setting up openvz containers (=VEs) is no problem for me. But making the VEs talking to each other, 'routing' and such, I can't handle. The Linux distro in HN and all VEs is CentOs 5.x 64 bit. The latest openvz kernel is installed.

If interested please get in touch with me that we can talk about details. Thank you.
Re: Looking for $ paid $ help [message #38649 is a reply to message #38641] Mon, 11 January 2010 19:09 Go to previous message
walter7788 is currently offline  walter7788
Hi,
just want you to know that I received a reply from someone. Hopefully I can arrange a deal with him. Thanks for reading.
Previous Topic: Kernel Update
Next Topic: NFSv4 client/server in VE - any updates in past few months?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 16 16:32:33 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02887 seconds