OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Support » web hosting with openvz containers
web hosting with openvz containers [message #36100] Thu, 21 May 2009 14:01 Go to previous message
tedpenner is currently offline  tedpenner
OPENVZ
I need an outsourcer that can install OpenVZ complete with an open-source console management page such as that of the paid Parallels Container product. It needs to be brought to a fully functioning, and up-to-date OpenVZ platform on CentOS 5.3. CentOS 5.3 is already on it but I will need assistance getting you access to it. The GUI desktop/dashboard of both machines must be fully and 'securely' accessible remotely, from the internet.

WEB-HOST
I need it to serve has an open-source web host with a good open-source control panel capable of installing all the latest CMS, Joomla, Flash, RubyOnRails, and other popular web development packages.

DOCUMENTATION
Perhaps the most difficult part of this, will be the write-up. I need a full step-by-step of what 'you did' to set it all up. It needs to be written so that someone without any knowledge of the product or my environment can easily replicate the procedures. To do this, you would need to start with slimtimer.com. I use it like crazy when I am doing something complicated. It makes completing the subsequent documentation much easier.

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: *SOLVED* Shutdown Driving me nuts
Next Topic: Problem with network (Failed to bring up eth0) (Debian lenny)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Aug 17 23:19:00 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02729 seconds