OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Support » *SOLVED* cpanel quota no working
*SOLVED* cpanel quota no working [message #3582] Tue, 06 June 2006 00:04 Go to next message
zotta is currently offline  zotta

hi

i have the problem with cpanel
i have in my server virtouzzo 3.0 and cent0s 4.3
and the quota not workign fine

i try the all post sugerenci
this is result

Installing Default Quota Databases......Done
Quotas are now on
Updating Quota Files......

....Done
Resetting quota for demo to 200 M
Resetting quota for nethostc to 200 M

this shows to me but when I am going to even see in whm it continues showing quota unlimited

any help

[Updated on: Fri, 09 June 2006 07:43] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: cpanel quota no working [message #3583 is a reply to message #3582] Tue, 06 June 2006 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
phpfreak is currently offline  phpfreak
I too have noticed crazy issues since I've upgraded to 3.0.0-7 of vzquota. I've had two servers that the fiber channel mount of /vz went read-only and cPanel quotas are not working and etc. The EXT3 journals went crazy and the system remounted them as read-only. This was only after upgrading the vzquota and after running 3.0.0-6 and other versions for months without problems.

I'm trying to revert back to vzquota 3.0.0-6 and hope that works and solves the problem.

I swear on it that this is a problem with the latest vzquota, I swear it, but I dont know where to begin.

Re: cpanel quota no working [message #3585 is a reply to message #3582] Tue, 06 June 2006 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vasily Tarasov is currently offline  Vasily Tarasov
Read the following topic about the similar problem: http://forum.openvz.org/index.php?t=tree&goto=3505&# msg_3505
Re: cpanel quota no working [message #3593 is a reply to message #3585] Tue, 06 June 2006 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zotta is currently offline  zotta

this not working vzquota
the situation the problem is same
Re: cpanel quota no working [message #3640 is a reply to message #3593] Thu, 08 June 2006 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dim is currently offline  dim
Could you check, does vzquota work without CPanel?

As I understood, your problem is that in CPanel user/group quotas are showed as unlimited, while should be limited, right?

If so, vass gave you right link - the same issue was resolved there. If it doesn't help, PM me credentials of your server with description, what exactly you want to be fixed. I'll try to resolve it directly on your node.

http://static.openvz.org/openvz_userbar_en.gif
Re: cpanel quota no working [message #3641 is a reply to message #3583] Thu, 08 June 2006 08:02 Go to previous message
dim is currently offline  dim
It is strange, as there were not so much changes between them. Do you use OpenVZ vzquota package or rebuild it by yourself?

http://static.openvz.org/openvz_userbar_en.gif
Previous Topic: Slowness in the SSH
Next Topic: *SOLVED* KERNEL Oops
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Sep 04 23:20:33 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05793 seconds