OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Support » ztdummy and zaptel help
ztdummy and zaptel help [message #32374] Mon, 04 August 2008 09:34 Go to next message
codehaxor is currently offline  codehaxor
Hi guys, Ive already loaded ztdummy and zaptel in the HN, then i compiled asterisk from source on the VE and app_meetme is created, when i started configuring the dialplan and added meetme conferences to it. When I call an assigned conference number in meetme the logs in asterisk will show: Unable to open pseudo device, I have granted access to /dev/zap to the VE already but getting the same error, i have the /dev/zap entries present in my VE. What could be the problem?

How do i properly give my VE access to the zaptel and ztdummy modules loaded in my HN?

I just followed the guide on the wiki.

Thanks in advance

[Updated on: Mon, 04 August 2008 09:42]

Report message to a moderator

Re: ztdummy and zaptel help [message #34642 is a reply to message #32374] Thu, 22 January 2009 20:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jholladay is currently offline  jholladay
Try http://wiki.openvz.org/Asterisk_from_source

I just updated the HN section. See if that works for you.
Re: ztdummy and zaptel help [message #34645 is a reply to message #32374] Fri, 23 January 2009 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sixtus is currently offline  Sixtus

Another idea might be to use CallWeaver because AFAIK it doesn't need ztdummy and zaptel.

Best,
Sixtus
Re: ztdummy and zaptel help [message #34650 is a reply to message #34645] Fri, 23 January 2009 12:12 Go to previous message
jholladay is currently offline  jholladay
Very interesting indeed.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/OpenPBX.org%20FAQ
Previous Topic: View container devices on HN
Next Topic: unable to restore from vzdump
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 21:33:02 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04421 seconds