OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Support » *WORKED AROUND* Add /proc/bus/usb inside VE ?
Re: *WORKED AROUND* Add /proc/bus/usb inside VE ? [message #33594 is a reply to message #33592] Fri, 24 October 2008 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
locutius is currently offline  locutius
no worries dude i am just hanging in the forum waiting for a help on my question and while i am here picking up the topics which have a low activity

i was throwing out a glib solution so that if you really did get stuck then you could break out with an experiment

you have the benefit of OpenVZ right. it is an astonishing tool for multiple independent systems. i have a development group and they have as many test servers as they need. once they are done with a test i destroy that CT and clone another from a template i created and off they go again

udev was a problem for CentOS 4 but they solved it with CentOS 5. i see udev break once a month in one of the CT with CentOS 4 in the CT. the problem always comes after an update. the fix is to makedev the CT from the HN then hard write the pty and tty into the udev config in the CT. it will then keep it between reboots

not yet seen a udev problem in a CentOS 5 CT

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: VLAN not working in VE? <SOLVED>
Next Topic: How to make changes to resource limits take effect without a vps restart?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Oct 14 17:13:17 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05464 seconds