OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Support » Network connectivity issue within VE
Network connectivity issue within VE [message #26889] Mon, 04 February 2008 20:07 Go to next message
csigman is currently offline  csigman
I've got a new debian etch VE (template pulled off of the templates page), and I can connect to the internet and all that good stuff, but I'm having a problem when I try to install packages. Lets say, for example, I do an apt-get install mysql-server. It starts off fine, but then very shortly will just stop while it's getting a package for the install. After a while (4 minutes I suppose), it gives a connection timeout, and moves on to the next bit. It doesn't seem to be a problem with the host though; if I take the address to the file it's downloading, and do a wget from the HN, it downloads it without issue in no time flat. Does anyone have any ideas?
Re: Network connectivity issue within VE [message #26926 is a reply to message #26889] Tue, 05 February 2008 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
arghbis is currently offline  arghbis
just check if you have enough ressources for your VE (i.e., that there are no failcount on tcpsndbuf/tcprcvbuf in your case)
Re: Network connectivity issue within VE [message #26938 is a reply to message #26926] Tue, 05 February 2008 20:00 Go to previous message
csigman is currently offline  csigman
Yeah, that did it. I apparently missed a 0. Thanks for the help!
Previous Topic: Discovering VE0 from within a VE
Next Topic: VPS Have no network connection
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 15 16:10:10 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02515 seconds