OpenVZ Forum

Home » General » Support » *SOLVED* FUSE not working, No such device
*SOLVED* FUSE not working, No such device [message #11793] Fri, 06 April 2007 15:30 Go to next message
NTAuthority is currently offline  NTAuthority
I want to use FUSE in VE71, so I upgraded my kernel to the latest 2.6.18 series kernel. Then, I tried the method outlined on the wiki, but instead using the Debian package of fuse/sshfs. As the package will not configure without the kernel module, I removed the modprobe line from the kernel config. After mounting sshfs (just for testing Smile ), I get the following error: fusermount: mount failed: no such device Sad And so, it's not mounted. I also tried removing the /dev/fuse on the VE, then, on the HN, I installed the fuse libraries to create a /dev/fuse there, and then set the devnodes. It gave the same error on sshfs-mounting Sad In /proc/filesystems, there is no mention of fuse, or fusectl in the VE, but there is on the HN.

Could somebody help me? Smile

-- Bas

[Updated on: Thu, 12 April 2007 09:55] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: FUSE not working, No such device [message #11795 is a reply to message #11793] Fri, 06 April 2007 16:44 Go to previous message
curx

Hi,

After loading the kernel module fuse on VE0 (HN), have you restart the VE, so the VE's /proc/filesystem is updated and a cat /proc/filesystems, shows fuse/fusectl ?

Previous Topic: slow network performance
Next Topic: *SOLVED* CentOS4.4 ovzkernel not recognizing my CPUs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jul 27 15:53:20 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02698 seconds